They have disgraced our club

reddrock

When exactly did Ferguson last play an outstanding game for us?

All this pish about injuries, all night sessions certainly wont help his fitness.

That is not the issue here, the issue is a story being leaked to the tim mhedia alleging that only two players were involved in a breach of discipline and surprise surprise they are Rangers players, and them being hung out to dry without the right of reply.

I have said before, the time for having a go at them is when they have had the chance to put their side of the story and when we know it was only those two that were involved.

If the stories are true about McGregor being scalped, then are we to believe that Ferguson done that to him on his own with nobody else in attendance, and all within the first hour of drinking??

It doesn't add up and stinks of a deflection story to get the press of Blurry's back.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some bears on here are delighted

No, disgusted and not for the 1st time. The last thing I want to hear is for the Scotland and Rangers number 1 acting like this and as for Barry Ferguson, the Captain of Scotland and Rangers - I'm not suprised. Great way to act.

It is you lot who should have a good look at yourselves, call yourselves bears indeed

And some need to open their eyes - how you can defend McGregor and Ferguson I'll never know?

I couldn't give a shit about Scotland but end of the day, it falls back on Rangers. There has been a problem at Ibrox for far too long.

Ahh at least we are seeing the truth now.

Some bears on here are delighted at our players being involved in an unsubstantiated story because it suits their personal agenda and dislike for the player(s) involved.

And as for bringing Boyd into what is an alleged story concerning the scotland squad, well quite honestly that is sad and I expected better from bears.

We are supposed to stick together, but you lot are siding with our corrupt and tim-driven mhedia and an alcoholic Scotland manager who has plenty of previous in having a go at Rangers players to deflect from his own incapabilities.

It is you lot who should have a good look at yourselves, call yourselves bears indeed :mad::mad::mad:

what a load of shit, nobody trying to stand by burley but what ferguson and mcgregor have done is stupid and selfish and if this is their attitude they don't deserve to play for the national side and as much as it hurts me to say (only for allan) don't deserve the rangers jersey.

Agreed - we are paying their wages - they owe it to us, the fans, to stay fit, especially now as the League is going to be tight and the fact that money is tight.

Many people might just say - fuck them, i'm not going to spend my hard earned money in a credit crunch lining the pockets of pish heads.

And some need to open their eyes - how you can defend McGregor and Ferguson I'll never know?

I couldn't give a shit about Scotland but end of the day, it falls back on Rangers. There has been a problem at Ibrox for far too long.

I will not join in a mhedia driven withchunt on our two players until I know their side of the story.

Like I said above, it stinks of a deflection story to me.

Honestly, answer me this; If the stories are true about McGregor being scalped, then are we to believe that Ferguson done that to him on his own with nobody else in attendance, or all within the first hour of "allowed" drinking??

Ahh at least we are seeing the truth now.

Some bears on here are delighted at our players being involved in an unsubstantiated story because it suits their personal agenda and dislike for the player(s) involved.

And as for bringing Boyd into what is an alleged story concerning the scotland squad, well quite honestly that is sad and I expected better from bears.

We are supposed to stick together, but you lot are siding with our corrupt and tim-driven mhedia and an alcoholic Scotland manager who has plenty of previous in having a go at Rangers players to deflect from his own incapabilities.

It is you lot who should have a good look at yourselves, call yourselves bears indeed :mad::mad::mad:

There's defending players fairly (check my thread having a go at Guidi for blaming McGregor for Saturday's defeat) and there's being blinkered to the point of bias stupidity.

I will not join in a mhedia driven withchunt on our two players until I know their side of the story.

Like I said above, it stinks of a deflection story to me.

Honestly, answer me this; If the stories are true about McGregor being scalped, then are we to believe that Ferguson done that to him on his own with nobody else in attendance, or all within the first hour of "allowed" drinking??

As regards the other players, I dont give a fuck what they do, I want to see OUR players keeping fit and focused on winning the League, not pissing up all night.

Tannochside they've done wrong and have already come out and apologised. As far as they are concerned they will not want to go into it. There will be no side of their story.

i am just having a quiet laugh to myself as JIM BAXTER used to play games have pished.

Always remember the story Dennis Law used to tell about his time at Scotland. He was coming in from an all night session with the papers under his arm and the then Manager said mornin Dennis, Dennis said what the manager didn't know was he was just comin in. ! :sherlock:

i am just having a quiet laugh to myself as JIM BAXTER used to play games have pished.

It's not like that any more.

There's a time for harking back to the old days (check my avatar ;)) and there's a time to look at a situation fairly.

Aye mistral but that was a different Era, The sport has moved on and players are expected to display the necessary dedictaion, commitment and pride to playing for Rangers and Scotland (f*ck even if theres no pride for them playing for either team there should be personal pride that stops this sort of thing).

Plus, Baxter was a genius, can we say the same of these two?

Always remember the story Dennis Law used to tell about his time at Scotland. He was coming in from an all night session with the papers under his arm and the then Manager said mornin Dennis, Dennis said what the manager didn't know was he was just comin in. ! :sherlock:

good story blue. :D

Tannochside they've done wrong and have already come out and apologised. As far as they are concerned they will not want to go into it. There will be no side of their story.

Sadly, you might be right.

However if it were to emerge that Brown was involved as well but not punished, how would that make you feel.

I have no special feelings for Barry at all, and have long given up on hoping for a return to his 2003 form, and would be more than happy to see him sold on, but I will not slaughter him for boozing on Scotland duty.

I would say he was probably taking a leaf out of Goughy's book in trying to get the squad to stick together despite their talentless soak of a manager, it went on a bit too long, and instead of quietly dealing with it inhouse, the manager leaked the story to the mhedia to deflect the attention away from him and give him an excuse in case of failure against Iceland.

A good manager would have dealt with this much better, and perhaps ensured one of the coaching staff stayed with the players, or told them to have 2 hours then bed.

Sadly for everyone involved, Blurry is living up to my pre-appointment prediction of the Scottish Berti, and instead of owning up to his own failures, is trying to deflect it onto our players instead, while protecting other players who were obviously involved.

Aye mistral but that was a different Era, The sport has moved on and players are expected to display the necessary dedictaion, commitment and pride to playing for Rangers and Scotland (f*ck even if theres no pride for them playing for either team there should be personal pride that stops this sort of thing).

i am not defending them, but you would think they have commited a murder. The manager should take some of the blame for allowing players to go drinking at that time of the morning. Plus the anti rangers gang will be loving this.

i am not defending them, but you would think they have commited a murder. The manager should take some of the blame for allowing players to go drinking at that time of the morning. Plus the anti rangers gang will be loving this.

(tu) good post

There are far too many unknown facts, the papers have got a story and just run with it and probably blown it all out of proportion. I mean do we really know if it was just those two who were involved? Were there others? Was there even a curfew in place? Did they have the sunday off? etc. etc.

Until all the facts are layed out on the table I think everyone is being far too quick to judge...

Exactly Minst said this on other threads, manager=weak ! mhedia=stickin it to Rangers ! :sherlock:

(tu) good post

There are far too many unknown facts, the papers have got a story and just run with it and probably blown it all out of proportion. I mean do we really know if it was just those two who were involved? Were there others? Was there even a curfew in place? Did they have the sunday off? etc. etc.

Until all the facts are layed out on the table I think everyone is being far too quick to judge...

Too it all (tu)

Exactly Minst said this on other threads, manager=weak ! mhedia=stickin it to Rangers ! :sherlock:

(tu) and too many here seem to be quick to go along with it

It hasnt, not in essence, however, too many money men are involved now, and, some parts of society have changed, giving people the idea that this kind of behaviour is bad. To be honest, its the same with music (a field I am somewhat involved in lol), Nowadays, your "badly behaved" rock bands are looked down on, when, time was, the crazy, hard drinking partying bands were great, and, strangely, the music was also better.

Both Parties are wrong in this occasion,

1. Manager of Scotland letting his players drink at 4 am after a 3-0 grubbing with such an important game coming up. We're all different but i don't agree with this. Would you see any other manager letting his players drink at 4 am?

2. Barry and Allan are out of order here. Proffesional athletes should have been going to bed to rest after such a hard game to recover for training the next morning. This shows that both players don't have the attitude for Proffesional football. Don't get me wrong i believe that players are just human beings like us all and should enjoy themselves, but not when there gearing up for a international game.

I ask a question to all Rangers fans who stick up for Barry and Allan. What would your opinion be if this scenario was leading up for a Rangers game and not an international match?