Well Done Rangers FC, SDM, Martin Bain & Walter

contacts

I'd disagree with that whole heartedly, even though I rate Alexander highly too. But that's another thread buddy ;)

Thats it, my opinion is that I feel 100% more confident that Alexander wont have a "Boruc" moment when he's between the sticks.

I'd also go as far to say that we should have sold McGregor when his stock was high because now we will get a pittance compared to a year or so ago.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there must be more to this, a fine or something, but its an extreme punishment

I think the management have been looking for an excuse to put them both on the transfer list and drop them, and both of them played right into their hands.

Captain Barry Ferguson and goalkeeper Allan McGregor have been sent home from training by Rangers after their breach of discipline while with Scotland.

The Glasgow club have confirmed that a statement will be made by manager Walter Smith on Friday.

Ferguson and McGregor were dropped to the bench for Wednesday's World Cup qualifier against Iceland.

The pair had been involved in a drinking session at the team hotel after Saturday's defeat by Netherlands.

BBC Sport Article

This is about time. Ferguson has been shite all season and I would love to now see Edu or Davis in centre midfield. As for McGregor he's more valuable than Barry but Alexander is a more than able deputy and if we can get £7 million for the pair in the summer I'd gladly take it.

i for one disagree with what has been down here.They were on Scotland business and the manager sanctioned them to drink which they duly did all this is venom directed at our captain as he has not had a great season but its not entirely his fault he has been injured and been taking pain killing injections to play.i also dont believe the crap that he thinks hes bigger than the club what a load of pish.As for Mcgregor hes not had a bad season but yes on the front pages more than on the back which isnt good and i also think alexander deserves his chance but under no circumstances should the 2 of them be suspened.And the nonsense on here is just ammo for the tims who are revelling in all this

No Surrender

_45626765_fergusonmcgregor_snsb226.jpg

That picture should embarrass the two of them, sadly it wont. Hope they are happy today with their decisions over the last week.

Some people certainly seem to be......

This unhealthy obsession or should i say vendetta against Ferguson just seems to grow arms and legs from some on here.

I can't believe that people are letting there dislike of an individual cloud this issue

This is at best a risky decision and at worst could cost us points in the league. I will wait and see what the reasons are behind this and how the team react before i break out the bunting and start the kind is dead speaches.....

This decision could decide the league, lets hope it's in our favour

The 2 of them don't deserve to be in a Rangers shirt. Walter now knows this and booted them out the team. Ferguson in particular has been utter woeful for so long. And it also means half of the motley crew are out of Ibrox which can only be good for us.

I honestly believe this decision could be 1 that ultimately gives the players the kick up the arse they need to win back this league.

Good on yersel' Walter (tu)

why doesnt McGregor deserve to play for Rangers ? come on please tell me ? :lol:

Because he is a complete fud. When i saw him laughing like a fucking schoolboy at Kai Johansson's minute silence at Ibrox it told me everything i need to know about this waster.

And TBH , he is no better than Neil Alexander in goals anyway.

Is that good enough for you? " :lol: "

And how long ago did that happen ? about 2-3 seasons ago ? did you still think he was a waster when he was outstandig in Bremen ? or when he had Injured himself at the piggery then got upto to save the spot kick ?

You really must have no basic knowledge of the game........

I dont see many premiership clubs being linked with bids upwards of £6 Million for Alexander <cr>

So we judge players' ability on who the back pages of the Sun link them with?

No bother :rolleyes:

This unhealthy obsession or should i say vendetta against Ferguson just seems to grow arms and legs from some on here.

So what your saying is that Ferguson's (and McGregor's) carry on over the last week is acceptable?

yes because thats what ive been saying all day on here :rolleyes:

yes because thats what ive been saying all day on here :rolleyes:

So why say that people have a "vendetta" or an "obsession" when talking about this situation?

I could see your point if neither player acted like an utter moron over the last week. Since they have, what you posted is clear hyperbole.

So what your saying is that Ferguson's (and McGregor's) carry on over the last week is acceptable?

No one is saying its acceptable but the were allowed to drink and thats what they done and all the shite they represent our club 24 hours a day get alife what they do when not playing for rangers dosent bother me one little bit its there free time not your or mine and if they give gesture to photographers stupid more than anything but im not embarresed about it

I can't believe that people are letting there dislike of an individual cloud this issue

This is at best a risky decision and at worst could cost us points in the league. I will wait and see what the reasons are behind this and how the team react before i break out the bunting and start the kind is dead speaches.....

The 2 of them don't deserve to be in a Rangers shirt. Walter now knows this and booted them out the team. Ferguson in particular has been utter woeful for so long. And it also means half of the motley crew are out of Ibrox which can only be good for us.

I honestly believe this decision could be 1 that ultimately gives the players the kick up the arse they need to win back this league.

why doesnt McGregor deserve to play for Rangers ? come on please tell me ? :lol:

Because he is a complete fud. When i saw him laughing like a fucking schoolboy at Kai Johansson's minute silence at Ibrox it told me everything i need to know about this waster.

And how long ago did that happen ? about 2-3 seasons ago ? did you still think he was a waster when he was outstandig in Bremen ? or when he had Injured himself at the piggery then got upto to save the spot kick ?

I dont see many premiership clubs being linked with bids upwards of £6 Million for Alexander <cr>

No but it was in enough rags doon south at the time as well ;)

Come on now papa you cant disagree that Alexander wouldve pulled of some of the preformances that shagger has in the last 2 seasons.

Hats off to you guys for standing up to these two fools and let that be a lesson to anyone else in the dressing room who thinks they can treat our club and fans with disrespect.

Everyone knows that Ferguson has too big an influence in the dressing room and constantly undermines the club and McGregor is on the front pages more than he is on the back pages of the papers. You might get away with that if you are playing well but he has been pish this year.

I actually think that we have a better chance of winning the league without them both.

I feel the same way.

Barry Ferguson just found out that disrespecting his role as captain of The Rangers results in a similar response from both Walter Smith and PLG.

Murray clearly has decided to back the manager this time - an event that casts even more doubt over Murray's credibility to my mind.

Come on now papa you cant disagree that Alexander wouldve pulled of some of the preformances that shagger has in the last 2 seasons.

Typo?

It's a subjective arguement.

It's like saying McGregor would have made the penalty saves in the Scottish Cup and UEFA Cup semis. It's like saying McGregor would have made the saves against Fiorentina in both legs. Maybe he would, maybe he wouldn't. We can't possibly know. What we do know is Alexander has never let us down, both in the UEFA Cup run, the league and the scottish cups. What we do know is that McGregor has let us down, on a fairly regular basis either in the papers or on the pitch this season.

_45626765_fergusonmcgregor_snsb226.jpg

That picture should embarrass the two of them, sadly it wont. Hope they are happy today with their decisions over the last week.

Some people certainly seem to be......

If this is the same chicago bear form follow follow then obsession is the correct word......

Barry Ferguson just found out that disrespecting his role as captain of The Rangers results in a similar response from both Walter Smith and PLG.

Murray clearly has decided to back the manager this time - an event that casts even more doubt over Murray's credibility to my mind.

Had PLG had the balls to stick it out. Murray would have backed his manager the last time. PLG's problem was that he decided too late to take on Ferguson and didnt have the stomach to carry out his plans.

Nah mate, I'm just kidding on. I think McGregor is probably just the better of the two, but we're in the good position of being blessed with two talented players for that position.

As Badger says, I'm feeling really positive about Rangers for the first time in a while because I've been proven 100% wrong about our management.

I love being wrong at times like this :D

No one is saying its acceptable but the were allowed to drink and thats what they done and all the shite they represent our club 24 hours a day get alife what they do when not playing for rangers dosent bother me one little bit its there free time not your or mine and if they give gesture to photographers stupid more than anything but im not embarresed about it

No lie. Givining the vicky to photographers, dearie mearie. Because we all know what paragons of virtue the paparazzi are...

If this is the same chicago bear form follow follow then obsession is the correct word......

I have the obsession to get the cancer out of our side. This is another episode to confirm that Barry Ferguson is a f*ckup and going on reports it would seem Walter Smith agrees.

But we'll no doubr have the same crackpots backing the messiah.

Had PLG had the balls to stick it out. Murray would have backed his manager the last time. PLG's problem was that he decided too late to take on Ferguson and didnt have the stomach to carry out his plans.

PLG was seeking Murrays backing over the matter - and didn't get it.

I'd say PLG had no choice but to accept Murray's hand on the exit door after that.