Well Done Rangers FC, SDM, Martin Bain & Walter

contacts

Hats off to you guys for standing up to these two fools and let that be a lesson to anyone else in the dressing room who thinks they can treat our club and fans with disrespect.

Everyone knows that Ferguson has too big an influence in the dressing room and constantly undermines the club and McGregor is on the front pages more than he is on the back pages of the papers. You might get away with that if you are playing well but he has been pish this year.

I actually think that we have a better chance of winning the league without them both.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm undecided at the action given few of us know the full story.

Certainly one will wonder how their friends within the squad will react. Moreover, we now have two players earning the best part of £50K p/week between them sitting doing nothing for the next few months (at least).

Hats off to you guys for standing up to these two fools and let that be a lesson to anyone else in the dressing room who thinks they can treat our club and fans with disrespect.

Everyone knows that Ferguson has too big an influence in the dressing room and constantly undermines the club and McGregor is on the front pages more than he is on the back pages of the papers. You might get away with that if you are playing well but he has been pish this year.

I actually think that we have a better chance of winning the league without them both.

Jinks Crivins, they're footballers, not pastors. I have no problem with them being disciplined, but there should be parity in the situation and the others should have been called out on it as well. Add to that the fact that the national gaffer is a jakey as well, and there's more than a little hypocrisy at work here. I agree that our chances without Baz at least are probably better as far as the League goes, but this is a tempest in a teacup compared to the antics of Wee Jinky or Bud Johnston.

I can't believe that people are letting there dislike of an individual cloud this issue

This is at best a risky decision and at worst could cost us points in the league. I will wait and see what the reasons are behind this and how the team react before i break out the bunting and start the king is dead speaches.....

This decision could decide the league, lets hope it's in our favour

Certainly one will wonder how their friends within the squad will react. Moreover, we now have two players earning the best part of £50K p/week between them sitting doing nothing for the next few months (at least).

Their friends within the squad will shit themselves at this and probably get the finger oot or they know they will be next.

As for the £50k per week that is £2.5 million per year removed from the wage bill of a club that is heavily in debt. Plus lets be honest we will not miss either of them.

Their friends within the squad will shit themselves at this and probably get the finger oot or they know they will be next.

As for the £50k per week that is £2.5 million per year removed from the wage bill of a club that is heavily in debt. Plus lets be honest we will not miss either of them.

aww aye all they times shaggers saved us points this season meant nothing (tu):lol:

Alexander is a decent back up but he is no were near as good as Alan.

I can't believe that people are letting there dislike of an individual cloud this issue

This is at best a risky decision and at worst could cost us points in the league. I will wait and see what the reasons are behind this and how the team react before i break out the bunting and start the kind is dead speaches.....

The 2 of them don't deserve to be in a Rangers shirt. Walter now knows this and booted them out the team. Ferguson in particular has been utter woeful for so long. And it also means half of the motley crew are out of Ibrox which can only be good for us.

I honestly believe this decision could be 1 that ultimately gives the players the kick up the arse they need to win back this league.

Good on yersel' Walter (tu)

It is only removed if we can actually sell them.

Certainly their worth has reduced by a fair amount now given their status.

Long term, this may help us. Short-term it doesn't.

This is at best a risky decision and at worst could cost us points in the league. I will wait and see what the reasons are behind this and how the team react before i break out the bunting and start the kind is dead speaches.....

The 2 of them don't deserve to be in a Rangers shirt. Walter now knows this and booted them out the team. Ferguson in particular has been utter woeful for so long. And it also means half of the motley crew are out of Ibrox which can only be good for us.

I honestly believe this decision could be 1 that ultimately gives the players the kick up the arse they need to win back this league.

why doesnt McGregor deserve to play for Rangers ? come on please tell me ? :lol:

why doesnt McGregor deserve to play for Rangers ? come on please tell me ? :lol:

Because he is a complete fud. When i saw him laughing like a fucking schoolboy at Kai Johansson's minute silence at Ibrox it told me everything i need to know about this waster.

And TBH , he is no better than Neil Alexander in goals anyway.

Is that good enough for you? " :lol: "

It is only removed if we can actually sell them.

Certainly their worth has reduced by a fair amount now given their status.

Long term, this may help us. Short-term it doesn't.

I disagree as short-term it could work in our favour. We may just get a response from the squad.

I disagree as short-term it could work in our favour. We may just get a response from the squad.

Possibly. But it could also fragment them further, as well as the divide the fans even more.

Time will tell but it is a very controversial move which none of us can tell is a good thing or not yet. It also sets an interesting precedent.

Because he is a complete fud. When i saw him laughing like a fucking schoolboy at Kai Johansson's minute silence at Ibrox it told me everything i need to know about this waster.

And how long ago did that happen ? about 2-3 seasons ago ? did you still think he was a waster when he was outstandig in Bremen ? or when he had Injured himself at the piggery then got upto to save the spot kick ?

You really must have no basic knowledge of the game........

I dont see many premiership clubs being linked with bids upwards of £6 Million for Alexander <cr>

You really must have no basic knowledge of the game........

:lol: .... Ok S.A.F , sorry about that :lol:

Excellent move by the club. Something I'm shocked at though. The two of them arent needed, especially with the billy big time attitude. Happy to see Alexander back in goal a far better overall keeper than McFlapper IMO.

Hopefully he gets the chance and Smith sticks by him this time.

Excellent move by the club. Something I'm shocked at though. The two of them arent needed, especially with the billy big time attitude. Happy to see Alexander back in goal a far better overall keeper than McFlapper IMO.

Careful with that kind of talk... :lol:

What about whittaker does he not get punished for going out drinking while on Scotland duty, or is he not hated enough by his OWN fans?

Own fans ? I am a fan of Rangers FC, not some player in particular (Apart from the wee man).

No player is bigger than the club, and as been said here they all repsresent the club they play for.

And yes, Whitaker was involved in the drinking and I am sure he has been told about it, but he did not show a certain sign to photographers.

Ferguson and Mcgregor have not only shamed themselves but the entire club.

It's only the right decison if this improves the team and we win the league because at this stage in the season that is all that matters me.....

Guest therabbitt

I'd disagree with that whole heartedly, even though I rate Alexander highly too. But that's another thread buddy ;)