If a picture tells a 1000 words...

D'Artagnan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see it, what is it? I have some stupid block on imaegs when i'm using this usb modem.

You dont want to see it mate, its upseting, and poignent in way...

I wanted more from D'A - *stamps up and diown*

Go and check the thread you wanted to hear my response in. Its there. Now stop jumping up and down. :D

How about next time we get the picture and the 1000 words explaining it. :craphead:.

2mc92ja.jpg

Spot on (tu)

And that doesn't include guys like Eric Caldow, Terry Butcher and even big Lorenzo, this shows exactly what a Rangers FC club captain should never ever stoop to, our captains have to be better than the rest, they are a symbol of everything our proud famous club stands and should always act accordingly.

:animal:

nae picture of him celebrating that freekick against the mhanky mob in the cup final or lift the cup on helicopter sunday

And deny the mob their moment, course not.

It's what they live for, and certainly not supporting a loyal servant that made a, admittedly stupid, mistake. You have to remember, the folk on here have never done that, never took a drink, never said or done anything they've regretted. They're perfect. If only we could be so great.

BF made an arse of himself, and embarrassed the club and country.

He is being punished.

And as a Protestant, I believe that to forgive is divine. Obviously others have a more liberal (or non existant) understanding of our faith - oh I forgot, their just 'traditionally Protestant' not encumbered with the responsibility to act and behave as Protestants.

easy too post pics when times are hard post ah good one of barry and stop stickin the knife in

Let me guess....

Barry and McShagger were right to go on an all night drinking binge which lasted till noon the next day and only came to a halt when a complaint was recieved regarding their conduct. Who is sticking the knife in ?

Barry was right to undermine PLG and then when he was dropped go squealing to the media. Who is sticking the knife in ?

McShagger was right to laugh and joke during a minutes silence to a Rangers legend. Who is sticking the knife in ?

Dumb and Dumber were right to take the huff for their punishment for their all night drinking exploits and be stupid enough to be photographed giving the V sign to all and sundry.

Remind me Bowers...just who is sticking the knife in ?