***The Official Rangers v Motherwell Thread***

Muff

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get Naismith to fuck it's aaron or flecky we want :(

Fs get behind him he aint a bad player!

He's not a left winger .. Neither has he been very good since he came back .. so why not give someone else a chance :s

i'd bet 9 out of 10 on here would want to see aaron over naisy on the left wing :S

3 wins on the trot: 2 away and 1 at home and NO Barry Ferguson in any of them (tu)

true. cant disagree with ur stats there.

unforunately ur other pet disliking boyd, plays all three and currently on four goals.

And in those games, there was no Broadfoot or Ferguson in a 4-4-2. As I have said for the last season and a half, Ferguson, Broadfoot and Boyd cannot all play together in that formation. Boyd has had a good game today but was poor at Falkirk and in the 2nd half at St. Mirren. Yes he's scoring the goals and long may it continue!

Just reading through the thread & the commentsw, especially when the team was announced are spectacular. No-one was happy, there were many comments stating a draw or a win for Motherwell.

Will no-one come out now & admit that they got it wrong, WS picked the team & so far, we are 3-1 up &, it seems, we are cruising. Therefore Walter got it exactly right.

Too often we have had the chance to take advantage of Celtic's mistakes & then flucked them up, this time we have taken our chance.

Well done Walter !!!

Just reading through the thread & the commentsw, especially when the team was announced are spectacular. No-one was happy, there were many comments stating a draw or a win for Motherwell.

Will no-one come out now & admit that they got it wrong, WS picked the team & so far, we are 3-1 up &, it seems, we are cruising. Therefore Walter got it exactly right.

Too often we have had the chance to take advantage of Celtic's mistakes & then flucked them up, this time we have taken our chance.

Well done Walter !!!

I'll admit I was wrong, but I still think it's a horrific team.

Well done Walter !!!

we could have played 11 daillys and still been ahead with the way motherwell started the game

but for 25 mins at end of first half we were fucking abysmal as usual

Well done Walter !!!

I'll admit I was wrong, but I still think it's a horrific team.

I admitted after the second goal, it's a few pages away mind.