Bougherra out of first game after split

Hutts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Player is an idiot for doing this and should be fined a weeks wages. If he didn't know he was 3 points from a ban then it's even worse.

Exactly my opinion!! I bet you nobody told him that you will miss the first game post-split..... shite!!

We'll miss him. He's won me over completely now has Bougherra - he's a different kind of defender to Cuellar and I am now really beginning to trust him.

He's got better and better as the season has worn on, and now looks the part for me.

Big loss.

What about Danny Wilson?

Three Premiership teams aren't after him because he's shite (tu)

I have never seen him play...he would need a fair pair of balls, what kind of centre half is he...physical...tall ...good with the ball at his feet ??

6'0, pacy enough and very composed with the ball.

Perfect replacement for Bougherra.

Our only hope is the police don't fancy an OF game on a bank holiday weekend.....Setanta are plannign the game to eb them but who knows what the police think about that.

After sellcks shame game the police haven't been kean on playing OF game son these type of weekends.....

I think we both know Setanta and Celtic will push for the first game after the split. May 3rd 12.30pm kick off is most likely but police may compromise with the day before at lunch-time I guess.

What about Danny Wilson?

Three Premiership teams aren't after him because he's shite (tu)

I have never seen him play...he would need a fair pair of balls, what kind of centre half is he...physical...tall ...good with the ball at his feet ??

6'0, pacy enough and very composed with the ball.

Perfect replacement for Bougherra.

We need some pace in our backline against the filth.....

I would be very concerned at throwing either Wilson or Webster into an old firm game. Wilson has never played for us, and Webster a handfull of appearances, none from this season.

Looks like our failure to buy another defender both in the summer and in January is going to bite us in the arse.