Most liked celtc player

Bobo Balde for sitting doing fuck all and picking up 28k which pisses off Liewell big time. And he is also due a loyalty bonus said to be around a million. 'Mr Lawell you are the CEO of Celtic PLC, I am the CEO of Bobo Balde PLC'

Yeah I have to agree with you here, didn't like him before he started getting paid to sit on his arse though.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres a difference between liking somebody and not fucking hating the very earth the guy walks on. I have never liked any sellik player, or any sellik minded player or any rangers minded player who played for sellik, or any cafflik who played for sellik or any proddy who played for sellik. Its just something about those hoops. See that guy flood they signed from Utd he fucking suits them, you can spot them a mile a way with their wee sultry demenour and that wee humph developing on the back of their neck. McGayday has that wee humph as has mojo. Their all wee humphy bastards.

Even though he used to play for "them" i quite like big John Hughes just now.

seems a decent bloke who speaks his mind, has got Falkirk playing some right good football just now too.

Shame they're still pish at the bottom of the league :craphead:

The Falkirk fans don't seem anymore to like him tbh

Id take Gary Caldwell in our back 4 with Bougherra nowadays. I think most people would agree judging by the 'Best SPL 11' thread i seen a few days back but hes stil 1 of them so...

Bobo Balde for sitting doing fuck all and picking up 28k which pisses off Liewell big time. And he is also due a loyalty bonus said to be around a million. 'Mr Lawell you are the CEO of Celtic PLC, I am the CEO of Bobo Balde PLC'

lol sing it with me to the tune of yellow submarine.......

(8) Bobo Balde is a multi-millionaire, a multi millionaire, a multi millionare (8)

Tommy Burns was a good guy. Met him 4 or 5 times and worked at his daughters wedding.

I met Tommy at a Scotland game.Was with a m8 who is a tim & had a blether with him.Told him I was a bear and it was nice to meet him.

A very nice decent honest guy.

Such a shame he had to die so young, leaving a family behind.

He was celtic thru & thru tho but it shows the respect he had to see so many bears putting scarves at darkheid & going to his funeral.

You dont ever hear McManus say anything derogatory about anyone either & he was even given applause when taken off badly injured at Ibrox earlier in the season.(maybe the Scotland team thing)

They in no way can be compared to the Lennon, Boruc & Mcgaydays of the world.

Tommy Burns was a good guy. Met him 4 or 5 times and worked at his daughters wedding.

I met Tommy at a Scotland game.Was with a m8 who is a tim & had a blether with him.Told him I was a bear and it was nice to meet him.

A very nice decent honest guy.

Such a shame he had to die so young, leaving a family behind.

He was celtic thru & thru tho but it shows the respect he had to see so many bears putting scarves at darkheid & going to his funeral.

You dont ever hear McManus say anything derogatory about anyone either & he was even given applause when taken off badly injured at Ibrox earlier in the season.(maybe the Scotland team thing)

They in no way can be compared to the Lennon, Boruc & Mcgaydays of the world.

Totally agree, well said bio (tu)

Never heard the girodome referred to as darkheid before, liking that one! :D

Fuck them all, I loved it when larson broke his leg I will never forget that night I watched the fuckers shin dangle in mid air! pure brilliance it was and fuck stubbs to he is cock!

I wont speak ill of the dead and didnt mind Burns but seriosly fuck them all past and present!