ALL i have to say

minstral

I'm deeply hurt, I don't know how I will be able to carry on. Some tosser on an internet forum has a problem with me....great, get it up you.

Sniff Sniff :D

Again, see if you read the rules:

Baiting and accusing fellow members

RangersMedia actively encourage debate and differing opinions. Baiting and bad mouthing of forum members will not be tolerated and offending content maybe removed. If you have a complaint about another member please private message a member of the RangersMedia team, or use the report button below their post.

Accusing fellow members of being fans of other football clubs will not be tolerated, and the offending content may be removed or edited. If you suspect another forum member to be posing as a Rangers fan, please private message a member of the RangersMedia team, or use the report button.

You'll find them here dado:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?act=boardrules

:pipe:

I'm deeply hurt, I don't know how I will be able to carry on. Some tosser on an internet forum has a problem with me....great, get it up you.

Sniff Sniff :D

Again, see if you read the rules:

Baiting and accusing fellow members

RangersMedia actively encourage debate and differing opinions. Baiting and bad mouthing of forum members will not be tolerated and offending content maybe removed. If you have a complaint about another member please private message a member of the RangersMedia team, or use the report button below their post.

Accusing fellow members of being fans of other football clubs will not be tolerated, and the offending content may be removed or edited. If you suspect another forum member to be posing as a Rangers fan, please private message a member of the RangersMedia team, or use the report button.

You'll find them here dado:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?act=boardrules

:pipe:

Jog on Declan :pipe:

This kind of thread isn't necessary either.

I think it is danny when we all know that Muff is a good bear and i am just showing my support for him.

He can defend himself though, as noble as your sentiments are.

Let's face, you're just a soppy old git :P

This kind of thread isn't necessary either.

I think it is danny when we all know that Muff is a good bear and i am just showing my support for him.

He can defend himself though, as noble as your sentiments are.

Let's face, you're just a soppy old git :P

You have got me spot on Danny. :P

Far too much personal abuse on here, sonmetimes all you have to do is simply disagree with someone, or speak your mind, and the floodgates open.

Muff shares the exact same opinion on me with reagrds to Boyd so that makes him a okay in my book.

If only ceratin posters would engage in debate instead of trying to be the internet comdeian or the internet hardman, what a lovely rosy world RM would be! :wub:

Far too much personal abuse on here, sonmetimes all you have to do is simply disagree with someone, or speak your mind, and the floodgates open.

Muff shares the exact same opinion on me with reagrds to Boyd so that makes him a okay in my book.

If only ceratin posters would engage in debate instead of trying to be the internet comdeian or the internet hardman, what a lovely rosy world RM would be! :wub:

Well stop PM'n folk calling me an arsehole ya clown.

As much as sometimes I don't agree with Muff and think hes a complete tit with some of his views at times, he is a great bear with genuine reasons for not going to the games this year. Although I ain't got a clue what this thread is in aid of.