Everyone Who Wasn't At Ibrox...

I went to the local Supporters Club up in Shetland, its in a posh night club but the atmosphere was fantastic, about 50 other people of all ages crammed in, got the songs going at the end, Billy Boys, The Bouncy, Fathers Advice, God Save The Queen, WE ARE THE PEOPLE etc. It was superb, only the second time I've ever been to the supporters club but I'm getting a membership for next season. Hopefully get more games since I've only been to Ibrox once (Motherwell a month ago Copeland Front with a friends season ticket, went to the Lauden before and got kicked out,so went to Orange Hall brilliant day though)

Baroc is a posh nightclub????? <cr>:lol:

Chances are I know you, I used to be secretary of the Shetland RSC until I moved away. Glad to hear it was a good day in the club, and welcome to the site mate (tu)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the local Supporters Club up in Shetland, its in a posh night club but the atmosphere was fantastic, about 50 other people of all ages crammed in, got the songs going at the end, Billy Boys, The Bouncy, Fathers Advice, God Save The Queen, WE ARE THE PEOPLE etc. It was superb, only the second time I've ever been to the supporters club but I'm getting a membership for next season. Hopefully get more games since I've only been to Ibrox once (Motherwell a month ago Copeland Front with a friends season ticket, went to the Lauden before and got kicked out,so went to Orange Hall brilliant day though)

Baroc is a posh nightclub????? <cr>:lol:

Chances are I know you, I used to be secretary of the Shetland RSC until I moved away. Glad to hear it was a good day in the club, and welcome to the site mate (tu)

haha cheers, baroc is quite posh, luckily the old paintings off fat naked women had been covered up by flags and banners, raffled off a signed shirt for £300 for charity which was a nice gesture by the supporters club and Rangers themselves. You might know me or my dad. haha

Watched it in the toll Bar in horwich near Bolton with about 10 other lads from the horwich loyal.

Was pleasantly informed that one of their lads is dropping out next season, so i am having his season ticket.

;)

Watched it in the Louden - the one next to Ibrox.

Incredible atmosphere - non-stop singing, TBB roared out numerous times (despite the protests of the wee woman on the mike who seemed to be bollocking us for everyone tune we let out, though to be honest i couldnt even understand her high pitched weegie accent! - we just belted them out anyway :D) Probably a better atmosphere in the pub than in the ground, though was delighted to read atmosphere was great today on the terraces (tu)

Back at the ground was delighted to get my pic with todays hero - Davis is really good with the punters,

The gates were open so i had a wander round the pitch as well, all the discarded tricolors were a sorry site at their end :lol: Nipped up the tunnel for a couple of pics as well

Yeah mate i was in the louden aswel. It was absolutely bouncin'. Best atmosphere ive ever been involved with for an Old Firm. The lady was going mental because we kept singing songs that she didn't like so to counter-act it she played simply the best out loud over the top in which everyone just sang the words "fuck the pope n the vaticant" lol! Great succes for her haha!

p.s. there was some amount of good looking woman in there aswel ;)

the Israel loyal was in full attendance just outside Jerusalem watching

Wow ! any more info gladders ?

about 8 of us out here and get together whenever games are going to be shown on the TV. We're in touch with the other boys from the Middle East clubs. We're all ex season ticket holders, away in Europe travelers etc so a good bunch. Had a right good party 2 years back when Rangers came over!

about 8 of us out here and get together whenever games are going to be shown on the TV. We're in touch with the other boys from the Middle East clubs. We're all ex season ticket holders, away in Europe travelers etc so a good bunch. Had a right good party 2 years back when Rangers came over!

been in israel twice mate when the gers played

great place to go but the security was murder getting in and out the airport

Croft Bar in Paisley (fuckin bouncin!!!!) then the Wee Rangers Club at night. a tremendous day in all.

Nearly got lifted on the Govan Road tho for settin fire to one of the wee shitty plastic tricolours that the papes had abandoned at the ground!! :D

Would definitely recommend the Croft Bar to you all gang, check out its bebo page @

www.bebo.com/CroftBar

Class.

In the europa bar in the town wis class man , some atmosphere there wis more h*** than tims made it even better , started doin the bouncy and singing we shall not be moved :craphead:

Croft Bar in Paisley (fuckin bouncin!!!!) then the Wee Rangers Club at night. a tremendous day in all.

Nearly got lifted on the Govan Road tho for settin fire to one of the wee shitty plastic tricolours that the papes had abandoned at the ground!! :D

Would definitely recommend the Croft Bar to you all gang, check out its bebo page @

www.bebo.com/CroftBar

Class.

when we play st mirren our bus meets up in the croft

good boozer

www.bebo.com/CroftBar

Class.

when we play st mirren our bus meets up in the croft

good boozer

The last twice we have went to the weather spoons outside the train station and all our RSC members have been kicked out everytime for hee haw :lol: There staff are bawbags.

Off topic I know, apologises

Sounds great !! Brilliant to hear Bears getting together wherever they may be :clap:

The George and Dragon on I Drive Orlando. Well worth getting up for the 7.30 kick off. Had a great laugh with some guys from Castlemilk and Belfast who are over on holiday.

The George and Dragon on I Drive Orlando. Well worth getting up for the 7.30 kick off. Had a great laugh with some guys from Castlemilk and Belfast who are over on holiday.

have you settled my bar bill in george and dragon yet big man?

or will i need to pay it when im over