382 members have voted

1. 1. Was it a goal?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, let's blame the linesman, it's never our fault....gutless 1st half, missed chances, poor deliveries, Novo missing two sitters....

We only have ourselves to blame, not Walter Smith, nor the officials.

Yeah, let's blame the linesman, it's never our fault....gutless 1st half, missed chances, poor deliveries, Novo missing two sitters....

We only have ourselves to blame, not Walter Smith, nor the officials.

Again spot on!

I thought the whole of the ball was not over the line but if Novo had of buried one of those chances then it would have been academic.

I was sitting in row c right behind the goal and from what i saw it was in. The reactions of the hibs confirmed it our players race to the linesman theres do nothing. Yes its easy to blame the linesman our players should do the job and take our chances but the officials need to do there job too.

Just back from the game now ... I've still not seen any replay's yet, but i was sitting in row A, at the very end, probably one of the closest people to the linesman in the ground, and thought it was in when i seen it, so, going on first impressions, like the linesman ...

Yes, Goal.

Just back from the game now ... I've still not seen any replay's yet, but i was sitting in row A, at the very end, probably one of the closest people to the linesman in the ground, and thought it was in when i seen it, so, going on first impressions, like the linesman ...

Yes, Goal.

Did the linesman run back towards the half way line immediately after the incident?

Yes, Goal.

Did the linesman run back towards the half way line immediately after the incident?

Nope he stood still cause the ball went out of play and he had about 4 players round him claiming for it, then the referee came over and spoke to him and then booked Mendes I think it was, and maybe someone else, and this was all about 3 yards from the corner flag ... so no.

I didn't think it was completely over. For me, it wasn't a goal then. If I can't decide after a couple of replays then I can see why the linesman couldn't give it.

Novo should have had us in front by then anyway.