Dailly

Been saying this for the past two weeks now but most people on here seem to think he has been doing a steady job. Disaster waiting to happen.

Nearly went 2-0 down due too this clown.Absolutey shocking to play a ball like at the back in theese circumstances.

a 50% Papac or Broadfoot will be a better option at FB on Saturday.

Been saying this for the past two weeks now but most people on here seem to think he has been doing a steady job. Disaster waiting to happen.

Nearly went 2-0 down due too this clown.Absolutey shocking to play a ball like at the back in theese circumstances.

a 50% Papac or Broadfoot will be a better option at FB on Saturday.

Youve been saying it for 2 weeks,Ive been saying it for A year. fuck off daily.

He's not of the standard to play for Rangers, never has been. He wouldn't of got a game for us 6-7yrs ago when he was at his peak.

However.... He's a utility player than comes in and ''does a job'', however... is doing a job good enough for Rangers?

Excellent post Badger

He's not of the standard to play for Rangers, never has been. He wouldn't of got a game for us 6-7yrs ago when he was at his peak.

However.... He's a utility player than comes in and ''does a job'', however... is doing a job good enough for Rangers?

Excellent post Badger

Every team has its flexible utility players though - all teams need them. Hemdani filled in at defence once upon a time, we see Novo on the right now and again.

Even Man sodding Utd have 'utility' players who 'do a job' such as O'Shea, Brown...it's just the way.

The only thing is, O'Shea, and, Brown would walk into most Premiership sides.

Dailly wouldn't even get into the Hearts, Hibs, Celtc or Dundee United team!

Said it before - people are too quick to point the finger at dailly. He wasn't bad tonight - got himself into some good positions , was always available for a pass when mendes was in midfield and created some chances.

Unlike smith.

That silly little dink he does for a cross annoys the hell out of me. If we hadn't started with two snails upfront, then he wouldn't have had to do it as much.

That silly little dink he does for a cross annoys the hell out of me. If we hadn't started with two snails upfront, then he wouldn't have had to do it as much.

That is the most pointless thing ever, utterly infuriating. It almost got to the stage where I'd actually rather he just kicked it into the corner, into touch, like a rugby player. At least that way Rob Jones wouldn't be able to header the fucking thing away. I don't understand why we kept giving the ball to him anyway? Do the players still think Hutton plays for us?

Dailly tries hard but shouldn't be near that team. I find it amazing that we don't have a full back in the youths/reserves that could have come in and replaced Papac so Whittaker could continue on the right.

Hes not been doing to bad lately but hes just a disaster waiting to happen as said above. Smith dont get too attached to him and make him in your lineup just because hes your best mate.

That is the most pointless thing ever, utterly infuriating. It almost got to the stage where I'd actually rather he just kicked it into the corner, into touch, like a rugby player. At least that way Rob Jones wouldn't be able to header the fucking thing away. I don't understand why we kept giving the ball to him anyway? Do the players still think Hutton plays for us?

Dailly tries hard but shouldn't be near that team. I find it amazing that we don't have a full back in the youths/reserves that could have come in and replaced Papac so Whittaker could continue on the right.

We could have Evra playing for the reserves and he probably wouldn't get a game.

We could have Evra playing for the reserves and he probably wouldn't get a game.

Fair point. I'm forgetting Mr Versatility Lee McCulloch hasn't been tried at left back yet.

'It's my best position, I played there when I was younger...'

Don't want him anywhere near the club, never mind playing, fucking useless.

i agree , takes him about 20seconds too think about what hes doing and when hes got space too bomb forward he passes , fuck knows why walter doesnt play Whittaker RB and Stevie Smith LB cause when Whittaker and Daily switched sides today , Whittaker was better.

you have to remember that Daily is NOT a right back...he is there for cover and tonight he was by no means the worst player on the park.....okay he had one major mistake but apart from that he done well in my opinion.

Don't want him anywhere near the club, never mind playing, fucking useless.

i agree , takes him about 20seconds too think about what hes doing and when hes got space too bomb forward he passes , fuck knows why walter doesnt play Whittaker RB and Stevie Smith LB cause when Whittaker and Daily switched sides today , Whittaker was better.

Because we would then have 2 full backs who cannot defend.