• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearts 3 Dundee United 0

keep believing

That mean DU NEED a draw against us..

It means that Hearts finish 3rd and DU finish 4th regardless now.

Hearts 58 points

Dundee United 53 points

The only way Aberdeen can overtake Dundee United is if they gain +4 in goal difference, beat hibs in the process and Dundee United lose.

naw dundee utd need a draw because aberdeen can still get 4th spot and the uefa place - aberdeen are 3 points/3goal difference behind dundee utd which means they could still steal 4th place from dundee utd.

Yes. Celtic will fuck up. They know they HAVE to win so they'll be shitting it...very nervous the longer it goes on without a goal. 1-0 Hibs :craphead:

absolutely not, the worst thing we could do is expect Hibs to take anything, im fully expecting the dhims to hump the hivs.

then if anything does happen its all the sweeter!

I'm absolutely confident Hibs will take something, ra sellick's record at easter road has been very poor for a few years - 1 win i think out of 5 or 6 games!! W will still be top of the league tomorrow afternoon. :clap:

Last 7 games at easter road and hibs have won 3 - Celtic have won 3 with the other game ending in a 2-2 draw

18/09/2005 Hibernian v Celtic 1-0

12/03/2006 Hibernian v Celtic 2-1

26/11/2006 Hibernian v Celtic 2-2

20/05/2007 Hibernian v Celtic 1-2

23/09/2007 Hibernian v Celtic 2-3

01/03/2008 Hibernian v Celtic 2-0

07/12/2008 Hibernian v Celtic 0-2

So all games have been a pretty even affair - with hibs hitting a bit of form against hearts and us - and with celtic being in poor form - i think hibs might just give us a wee helping hand with a draw perhaps :pipe:

I don't expect Hibs to take anything but I never expect any other teams to take anything against them and if they do it's a bonus. Celtic have won 2 away games in all of 2009 though.

Hearts 3 Dundee United 0

keep believing

I don't see how that helps at all. It means Hearts have secured third spot and don't need to take any points from celtic in the last game.

Been better if Hearts had to take something from the game.

Hearts 3 Dundee United 0

keep believing

I don't see how that helps at all. It means Hearts have secured third spot and don't need to take any points from celtic in the last game.

Been better if Hearts had to take something from the game.

i think they said it also means Utd have to take something from us, so we are right up against it, if it does goto goal difference, realistically we have no chance.

best we can hope for is them slipping up, i cant see it.

Hearts 3 Dundee United 0

keep believing

That is actually a bad result. Hearts now have nothing to play for but DU need a point to secure European football. If we beat DU and Aberdeen beat Hibs then DU only 5th, so next week DU everything to play for an Hearts nothing.

Look how we played against hibs in the second half we were all over them if we had done that from the of we would have won. So my point is i dont think the tims will make the same mistake as we did they will go at them from the start

Look how we played against hibs in the second half we were all over them if we had done that from the of we would have won. So my point is i dont think the tims will make the same mistake as we did they will go at them from the start

they will learn from our mistakes, i just hope the hibs are up for it as much as they were up for it against us.

I hope, wish.pray the fake Provo Scum will beat the Real Scum tomorrow.

Will they lay down, will they roll over, your guess.

I have put on £10 pound on Hibs ( broke my heart to wish them well) but i thought i would benefit both ways

Surly they will try..............

I hope, wish.pray the fake Provo Scum will beat the Real Scum tomorrow.

Will they lay down, will they roll over, your guess.

I have put on £10 pound on Hibs ( broke my heart to wish them well) but i thought i would benefit both ways

Surly they will try..............

i can see liewell and the hibs chairman enjoying a glass of red tonight together working out what is going to happen tmrw!

im expecting nothing, but hoping hibs can do something.