Kenny Miller

donmac

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not from me (tu) he will never be accepted.

shocking

It's more shocking the guy was wearing a celtc strip 2 years ago and our fans are even thinking of accepting him ;).

the guys ran his arse off all season for OUR club scored a few goals set PLENTY up for boyd been a brilliant player chases everything.Played well against celtic the past couple games.And why you stull cant accept the guy is sheer stupidity and very chilidish.

How so?

He scored against us for Celtc and celebrated just as much as he did when he scored for us against them, he has no loyalty or integrity. He has missed more chances than he's scored this season and as for the running his arse off all season and chasing everything, Nacho Novo does just as well if not better and with the added bonus of Novo not being a double turncoat rhat.

hes done 10 times what nacho novo has done this season

Nacho has started 7 times and Mhiller has started 24 times ;).

In my eyes Miller has proven to be a decent signing. He's run himself ragged, put in some brilliant crosses and passes to Boyd/whatever striker he's playing with and got some decent goals on top.

In my eyes Miller has proven to be a decent signing. He's run himself ragged, put in some brilliant crosses and passes to Boyd/whatever striker he's playing with and got some decent goals on top.

Agreed, he went through a rough spell, but he has hit form again when we needed it (and when none of our other strikers look like doing so) and no doubt if he played v hibs at easter road, we would have had a different result

Yeah he played for Celtic, but he plays for us now and his celebration on Saturday was something else, he wants this as much as we do, so hes not a bear? Well hes wearing that shirt and giving more to the cause than some of the supposed bears in our team and for that he deserves our credit and support.

shocking

It's more shocking the guy was wearing a celtc strip 2 years ago and our fans are even thinking of accepting him ;).

The strip he wears now is infinitely more important than the one he wore two years ago. Most fans realise that.

shocking

The strip he wears now is infinitely more important than the one he wore two years ago. Most fans realise that.

So we should just forget his whole past because he now plays for Rangers ?

shocking

Has it affected his performances against celtic? This isnt Chris Sutton we have signed

shocking

We should back every player in a Rangers top.

I can't believe that after the contribution to our season he has given us, you'd rather hold a grudge. He's in a Rangers top now, so support him, now more than ever. Every player needs every fan 100% behind him now. Treating the players with such contempt will not help us win the league.

How far will you take logic ? What if Rangers signed a pro ira , anti British scumbag ? Would you support him simply because he plays for us ?

Players come and go.

shocking

We should back every player in a Rangers top.

I can't believe that after the contribution to our season he has given us, you'd rather hold a grudge. He's in a Rangers top now, so support him, now more than ever. Every player needs every fan 100% behind him now. Treating the players with such contempt will not help us win the league.

What if Rangers signed a pro ira , anti British scumbag ? Would you support him simply because he plays for us ?

Players come and go.

If Rangers signed Martin McGuiness himself...

I don't deal in ifs and maybes. You back the team, especially when we're chasing a title.

I support the team 100%.

The whole team is more important than one individual. I'm not sitting in Ibrox hurling abuse at him, it just doesn't sit comfortably with me.

Instead you're sitting here hurling abuse at him.

Abuse you say ? Do you use that term loosely ?

Show me these abusive comments.

No need to get picky about words. You've been slating him all this thread.

Think we are just going to have to agree to disagree with this one Kev (tu).

We will go round in circles for hours.

Do you cheer when he scores for OUR team ?

Yes (tu). I feel the team getting a goal is more important than an individual scoring.

Yes (tu). I feel the team getting a goal is more important than an individual scoring.

enough said end this discussion

Some fans seem to hold a slightly unrealistic demand that all the player must support rangers.

At the end of the day I'd rather a professional player who does his job well playing for my team than a die hard fan who was terrible.

So Miller isnt rangers through and through, who cares? He plies his trade for us, and very well in recent games, and that is enough for me

:lol: And you were calling me childish ?

Bit of a hypocrite no ?

Bit of a hypocrite no ?

hypocrite

you cheer him for scoring then slate fuck out him on this :lol:

Bit of a hypocrite no ?

hypocrite

It's a goal for the TEAM aswell is it not :rolleyes: ? How many more times shall I repeat myself untill you understand ?

I also celebrated when Foster scored an OG for our TEAM! Doesn't mean I have to like him does it ?

Some fans seem to hold a slightly unrealistic demand that all the player must support rangers.

At the end of the day I'd rather a professional player who does his job well playing for my team than a die hard fan who was terrible.

So Miller isnt rangers through and through, who cares? He plies his trade for us, and very well in recent games, and that is enough for me

Woah easy there. That sounds like common sense

Bit of a hypocrite no ?

hypocrite

Its a goal for the TEAM aswell is it not :rolleyes: ? How many more times shall I repeat myself untill you understand ?

I also celebrated when Foster scored an OG for our TEAM! Doesn't mean I have to like him does it ?

but its now played a big part in our season just like kenny miller has played a big part in our season