Juventus Sack Claudio Ranieri

Read an article yesterday where he said he was 99% sure he WOULD be on the Juve bench next season :lol:

Ancelotti will be the next to leave his position in Serie A, with Van Basten likely taking over at the San Siro( :anguish: )

Just seen that on sky sports news, Ciro Ferrara has taken over.

Cheers never caught that, Newcastle in Italy, except for a CL place instead of relegation... ok big difference.

Juve legend though, hope he does well next season (tu)

Feel sorry for Ranieri, nice guy, but has led a poor season.

I expect he will be keeping the seat warm for Gasperini.

Gasperini signed a contract extension at Genoa today.

If Ferrara is only temporary, I think Spaletti will take over should he and Roma part company.

Read an article yesterday where he said he was 99% sure he WOULD be on the Juve bench next season :lol:

Ancelotti will be the next to leave his position in Serie A, with Van Basten likely taking over at the San Siro( :anguish: )

Van Basten... at AC Milan, please no.

If Ferrara is only temporary, I think Spaletti will take over should he and Roma part company.

Could offer a swap for Walter Smith? :craphead:

Van Basten... at AC Milan, please no.

Berlusconi has been praising Van Basten while criticising Ancelotti :anguish:

I'm really suprised at that tbh.

I've thought he was a stick on for the Juve job for a while now.

Yeah he'll be in a care taker role until Juventus find somebody better, strange that Juventus didn't wait til the season before sacking Ranieri.

I'm really suprised at that tbh.

I've thought he was a stick on for the Juve job for a while now.

So did I, especially with him being a former Juve youth coach.

Serie A - Juventus sack Ranieri

Claudio Ranieri has been sacked as Juventus coach and Ciro Ferrara has taken over after a run of seven games without a win.

The Turin side are a point above fourth-placed Fiorentina with two matches left and are in danger of slipping out of an automatic Champions League berth.

Ferrara is a former Juventus captain and Italy defender who was part of Ranieri's coaching staff.

Former Chelsea manager Ranieri lasted just less than two years at Juve, having guided the Bianconeri to third place in the Serie A table last season.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/18052009/58/...ck-ranieri.html

Yeah he'll be in a care taker role until Juventus find somebody better, strange that Juventus didn't wait til the season before sacking Ranieri.

If they continue the way they are going they might not get 3rd place, so without him they may be able to turn things around for the last 2 games.(they are away to Siena then home to Lazio with Fiorentina only 1 point behind).

If they continue the way they are going they might not get 3rd place, so without him they may be able to turn things around for the last 2 games.(they are away to Siena then home to Lazio with Fiorentina only 1 point behind).

Suppose... But with those two fixtures you would expect Juve to string 2 wins, all clubs across europe seem to be panicking with a couple of games to go just seems strange.

Suppose... But with those two fixtures you would expect Juve to string 2 wins, all clubs across europe seem to be panicking with a couple of games to go just seems strange.

They haven't won in ages though and have drawn against the lies of Reggina, Lecce and Atalanta in the past month!

They haven't won in ages though and have drawn against the lies of Reggina, Lecce and Atalanta in the past month!

They still haven't being getting beat, they should have enough to overcome Siena, and the form Lazio are in they should get a win at home.

Who do Fiorentina play?

They still haven't being getting beat, they should have enough to overcome Siena, and the form Lazio are in they should get a win at home.

Who do Fiorentina play?

Siena have quite a good home record though(they are just awful away) and Lazio have won the same amount of away games as Fiorentina and Milan, so they aren't that bad away :lol:

Fiorentina are away to Lecce and home to Milan.

Who do Fiorentina play?

Siena have quite a good home record though(they are just awful away) and Lazio have won the same amount of away games as Fiorentina and Milan, so they aren't that bad away :lol:

Fiorentina are away to Lecce and home to Milan.

Time will tell, just can't see Juve slipping up in there last 2 games.