What do RSCs do?

Deanow

I know what they stand for but what is the need in them?

Do they have weekly meetings/get coaches to the games/supply the whole club with tickets for games thats hard to get or w/e?

anyone helping?

It depends on the RSC, where they're based, how many season tickets they have, etc. My club (in the Shetland Islands) was basically a meeting place for bears to watch the game together. We also had a couple of season tickets which members could use, and arranged at least 1 trip per year to Ibrox (taking 30-40 people each time). Some clubs run buses to every game, some won't go to any games but just watch games together on TV.

I help run the Tannochside RSC.

We provide the following:

• We arrange transport for 83 members to every home match for a pittance of £4 per adult and £2 per child.
  • We arrange transport for every member who wishes to go to any away trip, even if it is abroad.
  • Provide tickets for every home match for any member who doesn't have a season ticket.
  • Provide tickets for every member for every away match.

RSC's to me are about going to football with your pals, getting a beer/sing song/ chat together.

The RSC's are the back bone to Rangers Football Club and it wouldn't be half the club that it is if they didn't exist.

• We arrange transport for 83 members to every home match for a pittance of £4 per adult and £2 per child.
  • We arrange transport for every member who wishes to go to any away trip, even if it is abroad.
  • Provide tickets for every home match for any member who doesn't have a season ticket.

RSC's to me are about going to football with your pals, getting a beer/sing song/ chat together.

The RSC's are the back bone to Rangers Football Club and it wouldn't be half the club that it is if they didn't exist.

I agree I think RSC'S are a lot to rangers and they get a lot of support from me, Except from games everyweek no matter if they loose win or draw people always like to have a good sing song and laughs on the bus and also some people will find that if there a member of an rsc they would get a ticket for a game they wouldnt usually go to or think they would go to one cos it was to hard for a ticket.

Every? :O

Yes, every member who requires a ticket always gets one.

You might have a large amount of people turning up on Sunday now Gary to join! (tu)

Every? :O

Yes, every member who requires a ticket always gets one.

You might have a large amount of people turning up on Sunday now Gary to join! (tu)

The more the merrier!

But unfortunately we have capped the members list for the time being as we have 83 members and our bus is only an 84 seater with a max of 10 standing.

The bus is far too busy as it is the now. You can't physically move upstairs or downstairs. Murder for when your trying to collect bus money/ give tickets out.

There used to be a full list somewhere (I know theres one on the Rangers site) but is it actually correct, as in exact?

I remember looking once for two clubs that I knew existed but they werent there <cr>

There used to be a full list somewhere (I know theres one on the Rangers site) but is it actually correct, as in exact?

I remember looking once for two clubs that I knew existed but they werent there <cr>

No it's a shit list Coop.

Well im only 15 this is me just starting to go on RFC forums but I started going to games 3 years ago. I go with 2 my mates usually to games so just buy tickets at the game which doesnt gurantee me a ticket :(

Well im only 15 this is me just starting to go on RFC forums but I started going to games 3 years ago. I go with 2 my mates usually to games so just buy tickets at the game which doesnt gurantee me a ticket :(

What area are you from?

I would love to join that one lol I can never get tickets for any game.

No wonder, you haven't even heard of an RSC!! Which I find quite amazing!

how was he going to find out if he didnt ask <cr>

Anyone know any details of an RSC in Paisley ? :)

Used to be a West End True Blue outfit (been oop north for many moons , don't know if it still goes)

There's Crimson Loyal -Renfrew and was it Linwood #1 ?

Craigend next to Easterhouse.

There is a supporters bus that leaves from around there.

You should contact them and join it for next season.

Think its Wellhouse it leaves ive heard of one from there but its always full.

I would love to join that one lol I can never get tickets for any game.

No wonder, you haven't even heard of an RSC!! Which I find quite amazing!

how was he going to find out if he didnt ask <cr>

Are you shitting me, he didn't even know what RSC stood for, never mind joining one!!!

For me my RSC is what going to watch Rangers is all about. I take part in the helping running of the RSC I go on, however I do a very small percentage of the work compared to the guy who runs my RSC who does a tremendous job of running it (Don't tell him I said that). Our bus runs a bus home and away to every game in Scotland providing tickets for home games and most away games (Games like Sunday we struggle due to having only about 8 tickets for a 47 seater that we are running). I go on the bus and have great banter swally etc and it all in adds to a tremendous day I have when watching Rangers.