Can you spot whats wrong with this picture

tommy2212

it doesn't look photoshopped though :unsure:

Thats because it's no photoshopped.

then explain it genius :craphead:

:lol: don't know Exactly,but thats not photoshopped,thats the way Ibrox used to Look,with they dodge seats. as the others said the school is at the wrong end,thats the only thing i can see.

well since itd from the pre david murray era the stadium has no ends or screens no club deck and no club shop also the arstoturf is orange pml so is the building in the bottom left

well since itd from the pre david murray era the stadium has no ends or screens no club deck and no club shop also the arstoturf is orange pml so is the building in the bottom left

morleys nite spots at the wrong end

and the astro turf thats orange was a red blaize pitch before all this poofy astroturf surface came in

and the astro turf thats orange was a red blaize pitch before all this poofy astroturf surface came in

morleys nite spot ?

I dunno whats worse. Falling on red ash, or falling on AstroTurf.

correct me if i'm wrong here, either that shot was taken in the late 80's or early 90's, because look at the centre circle and the goal mouth, seem to have this image imprinted in my mind from the woods, wilkins, butcher era?

either that or or the 1-0 game where durrant scored.