***The Confederations Cup Official thread***- Sunday's below 19:30

Boab

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did they just say the game was in Petoria?

is that not the country Peter Griffin makes in Family Guy?

Dont know about the family guy part but the game was in Pretoria.

ah right, i wasnt paying much attention! :craphead:

Cheerio Cheerio Clarkie! :gerbad:

Go eat some antipasti

I'll eat some Prosciutto if Italy win!

Will head to the fridge soon, got 2 packets for a fiver at Sainsbury's yesterday!

did they just say the game was in Petoria?

is that not the country Peter Griffin makes in Family Guy?

hahahahah

That's exactly what I said. :pipe:

Boab I had a microwavable meal today for lunch from Tesco was good was Spaghetti Carbonara

Minestrone Soup for me for free out the hotel he works in ;)

Rossi was sensational when he came on last night, how Man United wish they hadnt let him and Pique go now!!! Also thought the boy Bradley in the middle for the yanks was very nice on the ball!!!

(FIFA.com) Tuesday 16 June 2009

FIFA have this afternoon written to the Egyptian Football Association regarding yesterday's FIFA Confederations Cup match between Brazil and Egypt.

FIFA had received a letter of complaint from the Egyptian FA following the match at the Free State Stadium in Mangaung/Bloemfontein. Whilst not disputing the correctness of the referee's decision to award a penalty in favour of Brazil, and show the Egyptian player Ahmed El-Mohamadi the red card, the Egyptian FA questionned the manner in which the referee Howard Webb came to his decision.

FIFA analysed the decision by going through all the evidence at its disposal, including the referee's match report, as well as the additional statement that Howard Webb provided at FIFA's request.

A thorough analysis of the aforementioned documents revealed that the decision in question was achieved through teamwork between the match referee and his Assistant Referee Number 1, Mike Mullarkey, who confirmed the offence to the referee from his clear viewing angle.