Henrik Larssons young brother dead

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the rhag i was reading said swedens management knew of the death before kick off but didn't tell Larrson till after the game. i thought this was out of order to be honest ,if true of course.

a guy from a foreign country, with no connection to Rangers, whom nobody on this forum knew, or probably even knew exsisted, dies and everyones expected to be struck down with greif?

yeah its sad to hear he died, but to be perfectly honest its no skin off my nose. it does not affect my life in any way. If i had to start going round and feeling sorry for the families of every other nobody who died on the planet, i would be there 24/7 and would therefore not have a life of my own.

i'll save my grief for my own family and friends who pass or have indeed passed, and to those people who who have any connections with anything that i love.

if that makes me a wanker as some people have fcuking disgracfully been tagged in this thread then so be it.

a guy from a foreign country, with no connection to Rangers, whom nobody on this forum knew, or probably even knew exsisted, dies and everyones expected to be struck down with greif?

I don't think too many are supposed to be at mass praying for the guy's soul, but I think the problem is too many people are going the other direction of reacting in a slightly hostile fashion.

yeah its sad to hear he died, but to be perfectly honest its no skin off my nose. it does not affect my life in any way. If i had to start going round and feeling sorry for the families of every other nobody who died on the planet, i would be there 24/7 and would therefore not have a life of my own.

His brother's death does not affect me directly either, but having lost a number of family members I know how he feels so he has my empathy.

i'll save my grief for my own family and friends who pass or have indeed passed, and to those people who who have any connections with anything that i love.

if that makes me a wanker as some people have fcuking disgracfully been tagged in this thread then so be it.

I think it's those who seem to revel in stating how little they care about this. It's not about going to his funeral and being the first to lay a wreath, it's about having a little respect for someone who has died, no matter who they are - the fact it's been posted on this forum merely brings it to our attention (unlike all the other deaths you don't want to grieve for), and therefore the chance to say a small RIP, however insignificant that really is on a message board.

People; have a heart for gawd's sake. Stop reacting like you want to exercise your right to free speach by nearly denigrating this guy.

Someone's died, and it's been posted - if you want to object, that's your prerogative. But, poignantly I'll end on this note:

Life's too short.

I don't think too many are supposed to be at mass praying for the guy's soul, but I think the problem is too many people are going the other direction of reacting in a slightly hostile fashion.

Don' t think too many Rangers fans would go to mass Danny!

Don' t think too many Rangers fans would go to mass Danny!

I really hope you're taking the piss here Boab.

Who gives a fuck, people die all the time?

theres always one idiot

I apologised, I was drunk and not responcible for my own actions! all joking aside, a bit of respect is more the warrented! and thats all there is to it!

Seems to me that if someone like Laudrups brother died, there wouldn't be the same reaction on here.

If Michael Laudrup died how do you think people would react then Columbo?

Seems to me that if someone like Laudrups brother died, there wouldn't be the same reaction on here.

If Michael Laudrup died how do you think people would react then Columbo?

hahahahaha - he shoulda thought of a former ger who didnt have a brother who was a profesional footballer before making this claim!!

Its obvious this thread would go this way!

You dont even need to say RIP about it - i think its a piece of news that can be taken or left, none of us knew him personally of course so we dont have any tie to him but i dont see why you cant just ignore the thread instead of stating that you dont care

lol exactly.

Would have bet my house that this thread would have turned into a moral argument as soon as I saw the title.

An absolute nobody dies somewhere in sweden and 2/3rds of the board want to go to the funeral - handwringing anyone?

Fishing, anyone?

Where did anyone say they wanted to go to his funeral?

people were saying its not as if we're asking you to go to his funeral just show some respect or dont say anything at all

blaring a statement like that in huge letters just makes yourself seem like a nasty person who wants attention

if he was a nobody to you then dont bother posting about it

An absolute nobody dies somewhere in sweden and 2/3rds of the board want to go to the funeral - handwringing anyone?

I think you misunderstand...well, everything really.

blaring a statement like that in huge letters just makes yourself seem like a nasty person who wants attention

It's like some folk seem to want to exercise their right to not 'give a fuck' by proudly boasting just how little of a fuck they give. Almost, as I say, to the point of hostility.