NEW HOME SHIRT RELEASE DATE

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bullshit....would never be launched on a Sunday

Why :lol:

Day of rest?

I really hope it's the 12th of July, i go on holiday the next day.

haa kk, :lol: i go the day before. (tu)

I do think one or both of us are going to angry bears if they release it late. :lol:

Day of rest?

I do think one or both of us are going to angry bears if they release it late. :lol:

Aye but what if you pre order it,do u get it Early??? I know we don't know what it looks like,but ive heard a few people on here have already pre ordered it.????

Day of rest?

Aye but what if you pre order it,do u get it Early??? I know we don't know what it looks like,but ive heard a few people on here have already pre ordered it.????

I'm worried for them tbh. Something is telling me they will get this season top.

Day of rest?

I'm worried for them tbh. Something is telling me they will get this season top.

i feel the same. Never pre-order unless you have seen some sort of proof one is coming, even if its just a corner of the shirt lol

Day of rest?

I would seriously doubt they would release it on a Sunday, due to mail pre-orders not being able to receive the kits on launch day as is the norm.

Day of rest?

I would seriously doubt they would release it on a Sunday, due to mail pre-orders not being able to receive the kits on launch day as is the norm.

But they aren't posted, are they?

Whenever I've pre-ordered mine they are for pick up, normally 1 day before the official release day.

Hopefully if you pre-order you can get it the day before in the shop as I fly to Belfast on the 11th in the afternoon and I'd like to be wearing the new top to go over with.

Hmmmm. I like it. I am getting one. Yes, its good. I like it. definitely. I like the cut, the badge, the whole thing exudes pure class. Fit to be worn by champions, feared by non believers. Will be in Sandy Row on 12th. Whenever it is released, I must have one. Its cool, its Rangers. (tu) (tu)