NEW HOME SHIRT RELEASE DATE

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bullshit....would never be launched on a Sunday

Why :lol:

Day of rest?

I really hope it's the 12th of July, i go on holiday the next day.

I would seriously doubt they would release it on a Sunday, due to mail pre-orders not being able to receive the kits on launch day as is the norm.

But they aren't posted, are they?

Whenever I've pre-ordered mine they are for pick up, normally 1 day before the official release day.

Depends, If you order online for example the shirt would be posted to you.

The new top is out on the 14th July (pr-order) and 15th July in stores, ladies toddlers etc on 31st July

I put in 'rangers new kit 'on google and it took me to the rangers website with this info.

Where does it say that?

The new top is out on the 14th July (pr-order) and 15th July in stores, ladies toddlers etc on 31st July

I put in 'rangers new kit 'on google and it took me to the rangers website with this info.

Where does it say that?

put in rangers new kit launch in your search engine i used yahoo

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1341219,00.html

last year

anyway guys dont worry......it will be worth the wait, i think it is anyway

Heard from the second cousin of a cleaner who works in JJB sports that there will definitely be a new Rangers strip out before the start of next season. And get this - they know for a fact that it will be made by either Umbro, Adidas, Nike, Puma, Canterbury, Diadora, Le Coq Sportif, Bukta or Gola. You heard it here first... ;)

Where does it say that?

Just to let you know that the message on the Rangers website about the home kits coming out on 14th July etc is from last year as I worked in the Rangers Shop and that's the message we had from Rangers to tell our customers - they had problems the woman's kit and children's kits so I know it's the same message and not about 09/10.

Heard from the second cousin of a cleaner who works in JJB sports that there will definitely be a new Rangers strip out before the start of next season. And get this - they know for a fact that it will be made by either Umbro, Adidas, Nike, Puma, Canterbury, Diadora, Le Coq Sportif, Bukta or Gola. You heard it here first... ;)

:lol: as if a Cleaner is going to know. and why would they be told when it is out.????

Where does it say that?

Just to let you know that the message on the Rangers website about the home kits coming out on 14th July etc is from last year as I worked in the Rangers Shop and that's the message we had from Rangers to tell our customers - they had problems the woman's kit and children's kits so I know it's the same message and not about 09/10.

That doesn't mean it's going to be out on the 14th of july every year.??? it better no be. i go on holiday on the 10th

:lol: as if a Cleaner is going to know. and why would they be told when it is out.????

Sarcasm is seriously lost on you. Fuck me.

Sarcasm is seriously lost on you. Fuck me.

thats a bit up front :craphead:

oh no wait.....was that sarcasm? dam this is embarrasing :ph34r:

Fri 10th july actually......this CLHOME-09-10.jpg

Thats a fukin bezzer ma man! :praise:

if only eh! carling wont alow their sign to be different though it has to be the big black patch that bubbles and falls off <cr>

Fuck me, GIP :praise:

i wish that was the strip its a bezzzer :praise::praise:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: doh doh doh:anguish: :anguish: