Cissoko's move to Milan back on

Aly Cissokho will not be playing for Milan next season as the Rossoneri have announced they could not find an agreement with Porto.

The deal, which was unveiled only few days ago, fell through due to a physical problem encountered in the player’s medical but then looked to be on again after a second physical.

However, the dental problem which affects Cissokho could cause him muscular injuries in the future, as well as posture problems, led to Milan wanting to negotiate with Porto the terms of the deal.

“Unfortunately their demands for a loan deal are too high, so the transfer is over,” announced Adriano Galliani, seemingly bringing an end to thje bizarre saga.

Only yesterday the player, who is now in Senegal on holiday, had explained his problems were solved and that he had signed a pre-contract with Milan.

But in Via Turati they were still concerned about it and went for the safest option which meant re-negotiating the transfer details with the Portuguese outfit.

Unfortunately the final outcome was negative so Milan will have to look elsewhere for defensive reinforcements.

Steven Gerrard had a similar problem involving his wisdom teeth. He had to get them removed as they reckoned that was what was causing his hamstring and back to keep getting injured.

Deal back on apparently

Porto full-back Aly Cissokho could still move to Milan despite failing a medical, according to his agent Roger Boli.

The 21-year-old was unveiled as a new signing last week, but medical checks raised some problems.

Milan's chiropodist found Cissokho had something wrong with his teeth, which indicated he could develop a hernia.

The Rossoneri went back to Porto and asked them to reduce his price or agree to a season long loan deal.

The Portuguese outfit refused and the deal was officially cancelled.

“Only a couple of details are missing, but I am very confident. The biggest obstacle was the deal between the two clubs,” Boli told L'Equipe.

Milan had originally agreed to pay Porto £12.6m for Cissokho.

According to L'Equipe that figure has now been revised and the Rossoneri have had an offer of £8.5m accepted.

If the deal goes through it will be a remarkable turn of events for Cissokho.

He was playing in the French Third Division last season and only joined Porto for £250,000 in January.

Like I said, it was only ever reported as being 'in doubt' or was it 'in jeopardy'. It was never cited as dead in the water.

I still don't understand the signing - not a bad one just seems a bit like prioritising the wrong areas.

And the fans need a big shiny name to fill the void left by the Judas.

Like I said, it was only ever reported as being 'in doubt' or was it 'in jeopardy'. It was never cited as dead in the water.

I still don't understand the signing - not a bad one just seems a bit like prioritising the wrong areas.

Surely you aren't talking about Kaka?

Surely you aren't talking about Kaka?

You know fine I am. The same guy who swore blind he was going to stay, not that I ever believed him in light of Cuellar, Boumsong, Shevchenko.

Just another player with the morals of a preying mantis.

He said it himself 'I was hoping this deal would have happened sooner' then insulted Milan as 'the club who got me noticed' as if we were just a stepping stone to where he wanted to go.

I don't deny the club accepted the fee - but Kaka chose to go where he chose to stay in January because City are a shitty side.

Kaka is another bullshitter and liar - but I don't strictly hold that against him as I don't really think there's an honest and non hypocritical footballer around when it really comes down to it.

I don't understand paying 12million for someone who only cost 250k six months ago.

I've not seen him play, but of all the obscene transfers that have happend so far, this is up there. He surely hasn't gone from a 250k player to a 12m man in 6 months?

I don't understand paying 12million for someone who only cost 250k six months ago.

I've not seen him play, but of all the obscene transfers that have happend so far, this is up there. He surely hasn't gone from a 250k player to a 12m man in 6 months?

That's what happens when you perform well on the big stage, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Selling Maicon might not be so bad for Inter, it would allow Santon to revert to his natural right side and if they sign Cissokho then there is their new left back. Then if they sold Maicon to Man City they could feasibly ask for Elano + cash which would be a stupid move on Man City's part in my opinion and if he goes to Real Madrid they could ask for Sneijder, Van der Vaart, Gago or Higuain as part of the deal.

You hurting Danny?

I should be, shouldn't I? I'm not, because like you say...

Personally I think that's a great deal for Milan as he's done fuck all for years.

Indeed.

I just hate the lies - and the fact that there seems to be no honest footballers left - and when it affects a team I support (Boumsong, Cuellar, Shevchenko, Kaka) it irritates me.

I would be genuinely hurting if Pato follows him though.

Depends which source you read :)

You hurting Danny?

I should be, shouldn't I? I'm not, because like you say...

Personally I think that's a great deal for Milan as he's done fuck all for years.

Indeed.

I just hate the lies - and the fact that there seems to be no honest footballers left - and when it affects a team I support (Boumsong, Cuellar, Shevchenko, Kaka) it irritates me.

I would be genuinely hurting if Pato follows him though.

If Pato leaves then Galliani should be shot, Pato is the very player the team should be built around, along with Ronaldinho whom Leonardo is paying extra attention to, to help him regain the form which he showed when he won world player of the year, there is no doubt he still has it as he did show it in glimpses last year, maybe him and Kaka could not play in the same team as they have never really clicked when playing with Brazil together. Cissokho probably will end up at Milan but it will not suprise me if it is Zambrotta who gets dropped especially if it is attacking fullbacks that are wanted Jankulovski is better at coming forward than Zambrotta so Cissokho may end up at right back.

Depends which source you read :)

Yeh, I read different things from various sites :lol: