Ghostbusters (PS3)

Liam_RFC

has any1 got this a went buy it last night and was sold out so just gonna get it the now is it any good the great graphics look amazin but not heard any thing about the game play

i got it last week its quality if u liked the movies u will love it! graphics are good controls are easy to get used to there a bit 2 many cutscenes in it but its not anoying the chat is quality aswell

It's fucking ACE. It's all written by the cast as well so if you love Ghostbusters (and you so should, it's the best thing ever) then you'll love it.

It's fucking ACE. It's all written by the cast as well so if you love Ghostbusters (and you so should, it's the best thing ever) then you'll love it.

Bah I can't afford this just now.

But I will just go and buy it anyway.

Any longevity whatsoever?

Bah I can't afford this just now.

But I will just go and buy it anyway.

Any longevity whatsoever?

Defo the missions take ages to complete because there so many cut but its great its like watchin the film also the game plays really good its definetly a must buy

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently if you're a Ghostbusters fan its good, but as an independent game its pretty pish

Heard the gameplay criticised a fair bit and that graphics arent up to scratch with the other top ps3 games, not really good enough