Glasgow police let squaddies down today disgracefully

It is absolutely shocking BD.

Its amazing that when a similar group of Muslim protesters assembled in Anglia for a similar protest they were roundly condemned by all and sundry as traitors and subversives.

Why such a group should be allowed to assemble is beyond belief. Their mere presence is likely to provoke a Breach of The peace given the nature of the main parade.

Questions should be asked why this group was allowed to assemble...but on a larger scale why we as a country continue to tolerate people who live within our community....draw the benefits this country has to offer and yet hates with a vengenance anything remotely British.

It is absolutely shocking BD.

Its amazing that when a similar group of Muslim protesters assembled in Anglia for a similar protest they were roundly condemned by all and sundry as traitors and subversives.

Why such a group should be allowed to assemble is beyond belief. Their mere presence is likely to provoke a Breach of The peace given the nature of the main parade.

Questions should be asked why this group was allowed to assemble...but on a larger scale why we as a country continue to tolerate people who live within our community....draw the benefits this country has to offer and yet hates with a vengenance anything remotely British.

They just Turned up for a Riot,and they got there Cunt's Kicked in for there troubles aswell.(tu)

If the fuckers had any balls they wouldn't be posting stickers like daft wee school lassies, they would be fronting up and airing their views to the guys in front of them. They are total shite hawks. Armchair terrorists the lot of them.

One of the things that really gets to me about what happened is that the plods knew fine well before today's event that something was going to kick off & yet they did sweet fanny adams about it. If they were actually well organized & doing their jobs properly at the event they would have had it completely under control, but as usual plod is just there to have another easy shift earning stellar coin while looking on in typically dumb fashion as shit gets out of control. Ok, so they stepped in & ended the problem, but they didn't prevent it & more importantly, they didn't prevent what should have been a great day turning into a total shambles. Strathclyde police should be utterly ashamed at their abilities as highly paid servants of the people.

Watched the main BBC news and they said there had been minor trouble at the Glasgow Parade. Was stupidly expecting the Scottish BBC to tell us about the republican vermin protest but all I seen was guys with Union Flags signing Rule Britannia.

For the minority on this site who were against the BBC protest form VB's I hope you watched the Scottish news tonight.

Glad to hear the vermin protestors were given a good seeing to.

about 30 of the vermin shouting abuse during 2 minute silence,,,,,,,the police could have moved them right oot the road,chose not to,,,,,,,, it was a furkin disgrace,,,,,,they got there heads kicked in before the police moved in ,,in there hundreds where were they before it kicked off ,, all the prods that took photos of the tramps should get them on web sites, i felt bad for the families that were there, and the veterans and armed forces personel who took part it was fantastic,,,,,the glasgow police let them down,,,,,,,,,

What yesterday has finally done is show the entire country what low life f****n scum they are and the myth of fluffy little leprechauns and the worlds best fans has gone for good i hope.

Is it any wonder people are turning to the extreme right in a bid to get rid of this scum from our shores....they watch as Islamic scum and f****n scum both attack our armed forces and our way of life yet nothing is done to stop it.

This country has to change before the people take drastic action and change it for them.

Well done to the lads who gave them a kicking yesterday.

What yesterday has finally done is show the entire country what low life f****n scum they are and the myth of fluffy little leprechauns and the worlds best fans has gone for good i hope.

Is it any wonder people are turning to the extreme right in a bid to get rid of this scum from our shores....they watch as Islamic scum and f****n scum both attack our armed forces and our way of life yet nothing is done to stop it.

This country has to change before the people take drastic action and change it for them.

Well done to the lads who gave them a kicking yesterday.

You will always have Canada to call home. We wouldn't allow this type of shite.

You call them neds, well what the fuck did you do to stop the republican scum?

fuck off you idiot!!! i do what any proud member of the united kingdom did and smirked in there direction without saying a thing, Showing at the same time a bit of class and dignity and not giving them the reaction that they crave. These people are scum and do not exist to me ( the protesters) so why be provoked by the low-lifes who have nothing to lose.

You call them neds, well what the fuck did you do to stop the republican scum?

fuck off you idiot!!! i do what any proud member of the united kingdom did and smirked in there direction without saying a thing, Showing at the same time a bit of class and dignity and not giving them the reaction that they crave. These people are scum and do not exist to me ( the protesters) so why be provoked by the low-lifes who have nothing to lose.

your the feckin idiot here.

at least that lad had a go at the scum.

your one of the problems in this country, sit back and take it eh.

instead of confronting this vermin head on.

look i am all for people attacking the scumbags am not going to be slagged off for not attacking the pricks though! ill your whats wrong with this country ya prick as well get a grip.

look i am all for people attacking the scumbags am not going to be slagged off for not attacking the pricks though! ill your whats wrong with this country ya prick as well get a grip.

PRICK???

look in the mirror sonny.

people like you have sat back for for years and allowed this situations to happen,

your a shitebag face it.

PRICK???

look in the mirror sonny.

people like you have sat back for for yeares and allowed this situations to happen,

your a shitebag face it.

what have you done all thses YEARES? hahaha

silly little boy so you are.

stop putting good people down who are prepared to stand up to the scum you fucking prick.

i edited this because idiots like you are not worth bothering about.

well done to the guy who stood up to these immigrants.

I was busy yesterday so didnt hear any details about these cunts.

However, i had BBC news on in the backgroung while i was working yesterday and they showed police fighting with boys carrying Union Jacks and wearing blue t-shirts, the voiceover said something like 'a small minority caused a disturbance'. They made NO mention of the fact it was Republican scum.

It made me think, because i didnt know the actual story i believed what i saw. The power of the media.