Ricksen silences THEM

'YOU'LL NEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE...........aww fer fuck's sake....'

:D

It's right up there with 'faithful through and boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D

It's right up there with 'faithful through and boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D

Haaa,You Just See All the scarfs come down.Haa I remember Watching this with My Tim Uncle. :lol: Did Alex Rae Not get one of his teeth Knocked out. By Paul Lambert I think It was.??

haha remember this like it was yesterday! best moment ever i still bring it up every time they sing it.

ricksen was a legend stil makes me sad to this day the boo he got the game he tackled wee burkey.

Haaa,You Just See All the scarfs come down.Haa I remember Watching this with My Tim Uncle. :lol: Did Alex Rae Not get one of his teeth Knocked out. By Paul Lambert I think It was.??

haha did lambert not get his teeth knocked out by albertz :craphead:

I cant see the vid but i presume we are talking about the SC game we got beat 2-1?

That was the last time I was at the paedodome for an OF game. Bear behind me screamed 'go on, fucking score' a second before ricksen heads it, totally amazing.

I ended up on the Sky highlights later, but that fat fuck had to ruin it. Wasnt it kashnivili's fault? :anguish: