Rangers tracking Le Havre striker Amadou Alassane

If you translate the comments on http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2009/...ux-rangers.html all the fans are wanting 20million for him so he must be a decent player for that price tag

To be fair we have people on here wanting us to get 1 million for Charlie Adam when it's very unlikey to happen.

I've not seen much of him but I trust both Papa and Muff's judgement.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine this in the CL,

__________________McGregor__________________

Whittaker_____Weir__________Boughy_________Sasa

________Davis_______Mendes_________Thommo_____

Alassane______________Boyd_________________Miller

:drool: :drool: :drool:

why r u drooling at that? we need a new CB and striker along with Alassane if we sign him.....

Imagine this in the CL,

why r u drooling at that? we need a new CB and striker along with Alassane if we sign him.....

That team won the SPL . . .

Imagine this in the CL,

That team won the SPL . . .

no it didnt :rolleyes:

A player who is only 26, outside of Britain, worth around £1.75m and has good reports from Muff and Papa. From good sources aswell. Sounds very, very interesting!

Anyone know if wages would be a stumbling block?

Eventually some excitement about players coming and not going out. :D

A player who is only 26, outside of Britain, worth around £1.75m and has good reports from Muff and Papa. From good sources aswell. Sounds very, very interesting!

Anyone know if wages would be a stumbling block?

Eventually some excitement about players coming and not going out. :D

I doubt wages would be a stumbling block, he would probably get a higher wage from us.

If we get this player for as little as 2 million euro's, it might just be the missing link we need up front (tu)

Is that not more than our entire budget mate? :pipe:

According to some haha.

I would bid £500k (tu)

If we get him, I hope he is good, but, given the french connection, I wont hold my breath. Cant seem to get excited either, as, up front is the place we need to improve the least, and I never heard of him haha

If we get this player for as little as 2 million euro's, it might just be the missing link we need up front (tu)

According to some haha.

I would bid £500k (tu)

If we get him, I hope he is good, but, given the french connection, I wont hold my breath. Cant seem to get excited either, as, up front is the place we need to improve the least, and I never heard of him haha

£2million net would be not far of the mark.

IMO We wont spend more than we bring in, If we sign him somebody will go my bet would be he's a replacement for Boyd. Even yourself must be starting to be concerned they are still no mention of a new contract in the pipeline? :pipe:

http://www.imscouting.com/global_news_item.aspx?id=2510

Reports in France this morning claim that Le Havre striker Amadou Alassane is being tracked by SPL champions Rangers.

Alassane, 26, has been linked with Premier League side Hull City and is certain to leave Le Havre after they were relegated to Ligue 2 last season. Despite finishing bottom of the top French division Alassane impressed, scoring 10 goals in 32 games.

The 6.3ft striker can also play on the left or right as an attacking midfielder as well as behind the striker. Due to Le Havre’s situation he could move to Ibrox for as little as two million euros.

Alassane has spent his whole professional career at Le Havre but broke into the world of professional football quite late. He played until the age of 23 for AM Neiges in the amateur French league.

IMScouting’s network of scouts in France describe Alassane as a "clever striker with great footwork, he can be very effective and was one of the revelations of Ligue 1 in 2008/2009. Although he is very tall, Alassane is very fast and technical."

well that will be him off to celic then

Imagine this in the CL,

__________________Alexander__________________

Whittaker_____Willson__________Boughy_________Sasa

________novo_______Davis_________Thommo_____

Alassane______________Boyd_________________Fleck

that would be my team Davis plays better in the middle

He was already in the middle!

According to some haha.

I would bid £500k (tu)

IMO We wont spend more than we bring in, If we sign him somebody will go my bet would be he's a replacement for Boyd. Even yourself must be starting to be concerned they are still no mention of a new contract in the pipeline? :pipe:

A bit cheeky young sir, you must think he is my favourite player or something haha (he isnt btw haha)

Nah, contracts dont concern me, not worth the paper they are written on these days, plus, Adam was about 18month-2 years into a 5 yr deal and he is offski by the looks of things. Couple that, when do the team actually come back from holiday? Wouldnt expect much till after that

According to some haha.

I would bid £500k (tu)

A bit cheeky young sir, you must think he is my favourite player or something haha (he isnt btw haha)

Nah, contracts dont concern me, not worth the paper they are written on these days, plus, Adam was about 18month-2 years into a 5 yr deal and he is offski by the looks of things. Couple that, when do the team actually come back from holiday? Wouldnt expect much till after that

I would expect most of them back in this week, especially when we our 1st pre-season game is at the end of the month against Sportfreunde Lotte 192.

According to some haha.

I would bid £500k (tu)

I would expect most of them back in this week, especially when we our 1st pre-season game is at the end of the month against Sportfreunde Lotte 192.

Cool, I would expect to begin to hear things after this week then