Lucas Neill

RFCANDY

I seen that he's been released from West Ham so would be available for free.

He's not the youngest at 31 but IMO would do a better job at centre half than Weir.

He has obviously had Premiership experience with Blackburn and West Ham and also World Cup Experience with Australia in 2006.

What do you all think? :P

I seen that he's been released from West Ham so would be available for free.

He's not the youngest at 31 but IMO would do a better job at centre half than Weir.

He has obviously had Premiership experience with Blackburn and West Ham and also World Cup Experience with Australia in 2006.

What do you all think? :P

I THINK!!!! AND THE CAPS ARE STAYING ON FOR THIS ONE, THAT U NEED TO THINK ABOUT WAGES, SIGNING ON FEE, E, T, FUCKING C BEFORE MAKING A SUGESTION.................................................

do u need to be such a wanker about it?

anyway, i thought this was a much more sensible suggestion than the likes of Trezeguet E, T, FUCKING C. So moan at them arsehole.

anyway, i thought this was a much more sensible suggestion than the likes of Trezeguet E, T, FUCKING C. So moan at them arsehole.

First of all, Trezeguet was sourced from the Italian media, so not a suggestion.

Secondly, where do you suggest we find Lucas Neill's wage of over £75,000 per week?

That is all.

well said this is more likely than trezeguet, u will come across some holes in here just ignore them

fair enough, didnt know his wage demands were as high as what you're all saying..

Aye, he got panned for it at Blackburn.

I'm amazed anyone gave him £75k a week. Hutton must be worth about £200k!

Lucas Neill is not such a silly idea. He has been released by WHU not on transfer and he has also been linked with teams down under in OZ where he definately won't get 75,000 a week so maybe at his age the wages will be a lot, lot lower. He would be a good aquisition to fill in at centre back for Davie.

Lucas Neill is not such a silly idea. He has been released by WHU not on transfer and he has also been linked with teams down under in OZ where he definately won't get 75,000 a week so maybe at his age the wages will be a lot, lot lower. He would be a good aquisition to fill in at centre back for Davie.

The difference is he'll probably be willing to take lower wages because it's an Australian team and he'll be helping out the fledgling league. Cahill has said that he's going to establish a football academy here and hopefully end up here. I'd say Neill has a couple more years before returning to Australia but who knows. Think he would actually do a job for us.

west ham offered lucas a new deal but he asked for the same money he was on and they refused

he wont sign for anyone for less than 45,000 a week

hes probably been linked with teams in oz, but we've seen what people are linked with who and how absurd it often is in the media.

while he can still make it, he will, there is no chance he'll leave for down under until he's seeing out his career.

no chance he'll move to us for less than 20k a week wages, not when a premiership team will no doubt match his WHU wages, hes the type of player to go for cash rather than be lured by the champions league.

Who cares, it wont happen, was a ridiculous suggestion and if this is what the ideas are gonna be like then I would just shut this section down, Why would we ever be interested in this type of player does the OP not listen to Smith or Murray!!! COOKOO LAND I THINK