Older pictures of our fans.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Athens 1995

2jv5p2.jpg

To any of the KPL, is that Colin with the Rangers top on at the front on the right hand side?

looks like him but he wasnt on our bus then he was member of tradeston

Yea I know he has only been a member of the KPL in the last 10 years or less. I am pretty sure that is him though.

I seen myself and a good few mates in one of them, black & white oone from the 80s.

Surely that's no you with the Burberry scarf and the dodgy shades looking towards the main stand?!!!

Bump awaiting on WVB's answer !!!!

I seen myself and a good few mates in one of them, black & white oone from the 80s.

Surely that's no you with the Burberry scarf and the dodgy shades looking towards the main stand?!!!

Naw, just a couple of rows behind, giving the finger to the sheepys,in my paisley pattern jersey. The reason i know its me is the ugly cunt beside me with the perm....he's a season ticket holder at Hibs now, we used to travel together but he obviously had some sort of breakdown (was an Inv. Thistle fan too though, so no real moral fibre about the lad anyway).

Murray Fraser is his name in case any Hi-bees are reading this. :D

Not one for all this younger generation havent seen a real rangers support bull shite though.

Not one for facts then?

:pipe:

Apart from the quarter of a million + bears in Manchester.

The Taylor Report has a lot to answer for, well, that and the scousers who caused the Hillsborough Disaster.