Naismith,by all accounts the lad is fit and "rarin"to go.

polar bear

If Naismith is 100% ready,then I say: Walter,give the man a prolonged run(I agree with his former manager) wide left.

He's more experienced than Fleck and Aaron(their day will come) If he can play like he did with Killie,then we have an excellent addition to our squad,

and if he can't recover his form,at least we know exactly where we stand with his future at the club.

My team selections are usually pretty close to Walter's (TIN HAT ON).So here's what I think Walter has in mind to start the season:(with what we have now)

Alexander

Whittaker Bougherra Weir Papac

Davis Mendes Thomson Naismith

( and any two from three)

Miller/Boyd/Lafferty Probably still good enough to win the SPL. (tu)

Hopefully Nacho can accept being the "Super Sub" Which he no doubt is.

That team needs new faces!

Steven Naismith is raring to go, and has supposidly been working extra hard during the break. I'd rather see him upfront, than on the right or left, but he's capable of playing there, so is another option.

Big season for him IMO. If he fails to show any sign of improvement, and form, then he should be moved on.

i know the lads had problems with injurys but i,ve been disappointed him so far for the money we paid for him

hopefully he can stay clear of injurys and this season he can rattle in the goals to justify the transfer fee

never be good enough imo, his technique is actually pretty average for an attacking player and he just doesn't have it physically - very weak and quite slow from what i've seen.

in saying that he might be a different player with a run of games and fair play to him if he does prove me wrong as he seems like a decent young lad with a good attitude.

I rate him but he's not really had a chance, so I think it's harsh to say he's "disappointed" so far.

a striker at rangers who has scored 5 goals even allowing for his injuries to me i would want a better return than that

when he was at killie he scored more regularly so i would expect him to score more at rangers with more chances being created

lets hope next season he becomes more prolific

I rate him but he's not really had a chance, so I think it's harsh to say he's "disappointed" so far.

a striker at rangers who has scored 5 goals even allowing for his injuries to me i would want a better return than that

when he was at killie he scored more regularly so i would expect him to score more at rangers with more chances being created

lets hope next season he becomes more prolific

Gee him a shot on the left , correct me if i'm wrong but his first goal against the sheep was him cutting in from the left skinning Diamond on the way. He has a bit of pace aswell so hopefully we see more of him.

My team selections are usually pretty close to Walter's (TIN HAT ON)

Aye right! You'd have Boyd not playing every week and Walter plays him most weeks! :lol:

A BIG disappointment last year, but had a lot of potential when signed. yes give him a chance if he looks good in training - maybe as a sub initially - but also lets see if Aaron or Beasley can do a job there too.

Aye right! You'd have Boyd not playing every week and Walter plays him most weeks! :lol:

I genuinely believe Walter would rather not select Boyd in his starting line-up.Read into that whatever you want. :huh:

I genuinely believe Walter would rather not select Boyd in his starting line-up.Read into that whatever you want. :huh:

So Coisty twists his arm? :lol:

If Naismith is 100% ready,then I say: Walter,give the man a prolonged run(I agree with his former manager) wide left.

He's more experienced than Fleck and Aaron(their day will come) If he can play like he did with Killie,then we have an excellent addition to our squad,

and if he can't recover his form,at least we know exactly where we stand with his future at the club.

My team selections are usually pretty close to Walter's (TIN HAT ON).So here's what I think Walter has in mind to start the season:(with what we have now)

Alexander

Whittaker Bougherra Weir Papac

Davis Mendes Thomson Naismith

( and any two from three)

Miller/Boyd/Lafferty Probably still good enough to win the SPL. (tu)

Hopefully Nacho can accept being the "Super Sub" Which he no doubt is.

Think your team selection is almost correct, but I think Naismith will be the super sub, along with Nacho to be honest, that wide left berth will be fought for between Niguez and Fleck I would suspect. Personally I'd rather see us with a more cavalier 3-5-2 formation, especially in the SPL.