I consider Allan McGregor a legend

Gaz52

Aye great save but he is nowhere near legend status!

Also Andy Gorams save against Van Hooijdonk (Or however u spell it) in the 3-3 draw was a better save than that....there is only one "The Goalie"!

Best save ever by a Rangers keeper - played in real time it still seems impossible.

McGregor Rangers Number 1

Goram against PVH was a country mile ahead of that one.

Sack that Bremen save shagger is one of my heros because of the shift he put in at the piggery when he injured himself then got up tae save McDonalds penalty, for those who were there that sums up for me what a Rangers goalie should be all about.

Cunts giving him it tight for being a "shit person," a "fanny," with friends like these eh? He fucked up, He apologised. He is one of our own, give him a break for fuck sake.

Exactly give the guy a fucking break. He deserves a clean slate and I hope he goes on to be our Number 1 for many years. :praise:

Cunts giving him it tight for being a "shit person," a "fanny," with friends like these eh? He fucked up, He apologised. He is one of our own, give him a break for fuck sake.

Exactly give the guy a fucking break. He deserves a clean slate and I hope he goes on to be our Number 1 for many years. :praise:

I've though he was a fanny for ages the incident with Scotland was just the icing on the cake. You only get so many chances to stop acting like a child and in my books he's used them up. However, if he's deemed fit by Walter to pull on the number 1 jersey next year then of course I'll support him as our keeper.

As others have said Goram's save against PVH was :drool: He made plenty more like that as well.

Same goes for all these cunts, MUFF especialy who shout about hes cost us so may points last season.

Theye must just watch the highlights on scotsport.

I really have tae wonder if him with his "superior knowledge of football" gets the Glasgow Rangers mixed up wae FC Randers.

One good save. :anguish:

One! good save - FFS :anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish:

Goalie agains PVDonkey was magnificent - just IMHO the Shagger one was better! (And for the record Goram was the better keeper - I just think this was the best save I have seen a Rangers keeper made - its an opinion, not a fact!)

I wisny asking anyones opinions on whether they thought he was a legend or no, 'I' just consider him one for this save which basically sent us through to the quarter finals

Fs big Ugo' is up there at legend status :pipe:

Aye great save but he is nowhere near legend status!

Also Andy Gorams save against Van Hooijdonk (Or however u spell it) in the 3-3 draw was a better save than that....there is only one "The Goalie"!

Heres the best save ever by a rangers keeper!

could watch it all day

http://video.stv.tv/bc/sport-football-old-...umble-20090310/