PS3 Repair

Black

Does anybody know or can recommend any places that do play-station repair anywhere in Central Scotland ... I live in the Falkirk area but could travel a bit! :D The disk is jammed in the drive and won't come out, and it doesn't isn't being read either.

Thanks (tu)

I had a similar problem, had to send it to Sony themselves, i gather you aren't under Warranty anymore?

I'm almost certain i'm not but i need to check to be sure ... Did Sony fix yours for free, because you were under warranty?

I had a similar problem, had to send it to Sony themselves, i gather you aren't under Warranty anymore?

I'm almost certain i'm not but i need to check to be sure ... Did Sony fix yours for free, because you were under warranty?

I was a few weeks OUT of Warranty but they let me go ahead with it anyway, aye it was free! But i had to wait a week or two from what i remember!

Give them a call anyway, see what they say!

I was a few weeks OUT of Warranty but they let me go ahead with it anyway, aye it was free! But i had to wait a week or two from what i remember!

Give them a call anyway, see what they say!

Will do, cheers (tu)

• 2 weeks later...