Gary Kenneth

What about this guy? he's 6.4 or something and build like a brick shithoose. he'd be ok in our back line i think... he's young and can only get better, plus.. get him for under a million, if we can manage to scrape that up!

BSM.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nae wonder, ye get chunts comin' out wi suggestions like.. reo-coker, voronin, tristan and bojinov and i come out with somethin a bit more realistic and it gets slaughtered.

Fannies.

BSM.

firstly Kenneth would cost close to £1 million. Yoou could get better in Europe for that.

nae wonder, ye get chunts comin' out wi suggestions like.. reo-coker, voronin, tristan and bojinov and i come out with somethin a bit more realistic and it gets slaughtered.

Fannies.

BSM.

firstly Kenneth would cost close to £1 million. Yoou could get better in Europe for that.

aye m8, buy the foreigner.. headin' the right way eh?

BSM.

BSM.

Its nothing to do with buying the foreigner over the home grown player. Its about buying the better player.

Kenneth is nowhere near good enough for Rangers, its as simple as that.

Fannies.

BSM.

BSM.

so buy a shit scottish defender for £1 million overr a £1 million defender from Europe who is better you would choose the Scottish defender ?

bkay_glasgow

Fannies.

BSM.

BSM.

so buy a shit scottish defender for £1 million overr a £1 million defender from Europe who is better you would choose the Scottish defender ?

bkay_glasgow

:rolleyes:

Fannies.

BSM.

BSM.

bkay_glasgow

:lol:

Jimbo121

Fannies.

BSM.

BSM.

bkay_glasgow

:rolleyes:

what?

bawbag

bkay_glasgow

:craphead:

Fannies.

BSM.

BSM.

bkay_glasgow

:lol:

Jimbo121

I agree with Bkay to an extent, there are far better players available in europe, but even scotland, than kenneth

FE