Do u think walter has been told?

Don't expect any new faces imho. We will have to make do with title #53 with the current squad. I really expect us to play much better this season. Pick up right from where we left off.

Not at all

Although obviously he were to sell Greegs then chances are he could buy

Smith spoke of a 'certain circumstance' before he would be able to buy

I think this is the extra 3m we would get from tv if the scum get knocked out of the CL altogether

I might be wrong but they did a similar thing with Loovens last year. our exit to Kaunas effectively gave them there summer budget.

Not at all

I think this is the extra 3m we would get from tv if the scum get knocked out of the CL altogether

I might be wrong but they did a similar thing with Loovens last year. our exit to Kaunas effectively gave them there summer budget.

Think you're right here and what better way to get some extra money! Even if Walter gets half of that £3m, if thats the figure plus whatever else we get for any players we sell, Walter may well come up trumps in the transfer market.

Not at all

A good point, one I hadn't realy thought about.