Gil Blumstein

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers,

wiki up to date I see

Gil Blumstein (Hebrew: גיל בלומשטיין‎) is an Israeli footballer playing currently for Maccabi Petah Tikva, signed to a four year deal.

seeing that he was released by Villareal as someone else pointed out.

Seen him play once on Eurosport for the U-18 national side. Played in the centre of the park; attack minded player. Didn't notice him much. Apart from that, I have never seen or heard anything about him?

Anyone else thinking about questioning why the title said "sourced" but there was no source?

:rolleyes:

Because if you read the report in the Bear's Dean about the game against Oxford you will find he is mentioned in there about him coming on as a second half sub. So there! :P

Just that they spelt his name wrong.

The game also saw the half-timed introduction of Israeli trialist Gil Bluhmennstein who was recently released by Villarreal.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=116682

Anyone else thinking about questioning why the title said "sourced" but there was no source?

:rolleyes:

Because if you read the report in the Bear's Dean about the game against Oxford you will find he is mentioned in there about him coming on as a second half sub. So there! :P

Just that they spelt his name wrong.

The game also saw the half-timed introduction of Israeli trialist Gil Bluhmennstein who was recently released by Villarreal.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=116682

Should never have doubted you :praise:

Anyway; considering how reluctant our management is to involve young players, I don't see the point in bringing in promising youngsters. They mostly play in reserve games and then move on...