its Celtic vs Cardiff tonight

You can tell Landry N'Guemo is a good player. I knew that from seeing him in Ligue 1.

TBH Muff can't say he impressed me that much going on today performance, obliviously he's just started his pre season and time will tell. But i don't think he's anything to worry about.

You can tell Landry N'Guemo is a good player. I knew that from seeing him in Ligue 1.

I haven't seen that much of him, but he didn't look to be any better than what we've got on offer in midfield. Certainly not gonna be running a riot imo.

I don't think they're any better than they were last season with their new additions.

TBH Muff can't say he impressed me that much going on today performance, obliviously he's just started his pre season and time will tell. But i don't think he's anything to worry about.

You beat me to it db. :D

Saw the last 20 minutes and thought both teams were pretty poor. Especially Cardiff.

Celtic looked to have few ideas going forward.

Yeah...Their no real efforts on goal in the 2nd half was a joy to watch.

Celtic were poor and Nguemo wasn't as much of a stand out as the commentators would have you think.

Darren O'Dea was probably Celtics best player

Had a good first half and faded in the second.

they had a period with quite good play but had no end product which was a problem with mowbrys west brom team...

hopefully they can keep this level of performance for the new season

so the mighty glasgow "barcelona" couldnt even score against cardiff?? Surely with Moperys attacking brand of football and their world class £3.8m striker and the next "lassana diara" ( according to fortune anyway :lol: ) they should have been hammering a championship side??? Roll on the CL qualifier, i think we are going to enjoy it.