Kris Boyd

marko10

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we had to sell someone then McGregor would be top of the list the it would be Boyd but its unlikely either will go. We haven't exactly been flooded with offers for either one of them

heard today that we are ready to offload boydie to reduce the debt, is this a good idea or not

have you just read januarys newspapers?.....no key players are going unless an "unbelievable" offer is made

Selling Boyd to reduce the debt??

Fuckin stupid statement..................When the beggars fail to qualify for the Champions league we'll bank £13m which will go towards our £20m debt.

Boyd will only be sold if Walter has a better replacement

If getting £3-4m for Kris Boyd means we can improve other areas of the team and help our bank balance then I'm for it.

Marko Pantelic would be a great signing but unfortunately we could never get him.

I would sell him!

me too

(tu)

And replace him with who?

Exactly. No one else in our team can score 30+ goals a season. How big a bid would come in for him? A lousy 3m, don't even consider it!

novo through the middle would offer more than king boydy

lafferty has proved he can score goals, who knows how many he would score through the middle

naismith hasnt had a chance yet through the middle

who knows who would and wouldnt score goals, imho those 3 would offer much more than boyd to the team and the goals would come IMHO and im not alone.

its getting boring now though, this debate, im sick of watching Kris struggle against the "better" defenders within the SPL, that is also boring, you just know hes going to have a stinker, almost every week, with the goals coming v dumplins like swailes, dods and wilkie, his lethargic attitude, shocking lack of pace and skill and crap body language doesnt help either.

thats why i would sell him

martin bain has all but ensured we will not get decent money for Kris with his contract situation hanging over the club.....just poor all round.

just my opinion of course