*** The Official PSG vs Rangers thread***

J_RFC87

get McCulloch off he has been fucking awful, just looks lost

I thought he was decent for the first half hour or so, then didn't do much. I actually think that DM is probably his "best" position.

he looks out of sort, poor positing, getting in the way of others, get thommo on.

Thought McCulloch did well

Exactly! does everything asked of him,I'm sure Walter is pleased with him also. (tu)

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone please sum up our performance for me. Had a game and didnt get to watch it. Is it getting shown again later tonight?

Think extended highlights on SS1, tonight.

Overall a very good performance considering it was a friendly and against a fairly decent team. They all played well particular Mendez who was outstanding and deserved the MOTM award.

Last season I was like many of us saying things like FFS why is he wearing the jersey? (Dailly, McCulloch and Naismith as well as one or two others) . But I've decided I love every Rangers player now, even big Lee! :ohmy:

Roll on tomorrow.

Boab's going to be spitting feathers that you've called him "Mendez!" Quick, change it before anyone notices ;)

Welcome to RM (tu):cheers:

Not as bad as Thompson :P

Overall i was very pleased with the result and performance,thought we lacked a bit of urgeny in the first half but the second half not so much,I also thought Miller was fantastic and McCulloch did very well which i was surprised by,great game overall (tu)

Great workout and good result.

Good performances from Bougherra, Papac, Naismith, McCulloch, Miller and an excellent performance from Mendes.

Plenty of positives to take from the game. Hopefully we can carry it on into the first game of the season.

We played well today. I thought davis was very quiet this afternoon. I think novo plays better when he comes of the bench. I thought arran made good tackles but when he came to box it seemed he did not know what till do with ball. Good Pefromance from Naismith,Bougherra,Mendes and I thought Kevin Thomson did well when he came on.

Heard there was a bomb threat today what happened?

Seriously?

Read on my phone when checking the scores said something about a lot of fans missing kick off because of a bombscare somewhere

There was a fire alarm at Kings Cross which delayed a number of us. Got in at 2:10 and still quite a few fans behind us coming in.

Part and parcel of living in London though. It was great to see my team down here though (tu)

Seriously?

Read on my phone when checking the scores said something about a lot of fans missing kick off because of a bombscare somewhere

:anguish: The last thing we need is Konterman coming back

:lol: :lol:

Seriously?

It was a hoax bomb scare at Kings Cross station! Probably the work of the tims knowing that most Gers fans would be arriving by train today!

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/He...1740421,00.html (go to page 4)