*** The Official PSG vs Rangers thread***

J_RFC87

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think this is even the first choice side for us, which bodes very very well

I said last season that once we had won the title, and, got that albatross off our back, we could relax and play more. Looks very like we are. We are playing with the confidence and swagger of champions, playing attractive football at the same time, and, every player seems to be twice the player they were last season already. Early days and a friendly, but, what a difference

I dont think this is even the first choice side for us, which bodes very very well

I said last season that once we had won the title, and, got that albatross off our back, we could relax and play more. Looks very like we are. We are playing with the confidence and swagger of champions, playing attractive football at the same time, and, every player seems to be twice the player they were last season already. Early days and a friendly, but, what a difference

(tu) Didn't expect us to play like this

We are playing this 4-5-1 well today.

because the 2 wide players are forwards, rather than CMs, means they will be further forward, and, attacking, occasionally dropping back, rather than the other way round

because the 2 wide players are forwards, rather than CMs, means they will be further forward, and, attacking, occasionally dropping back, rather than the other way round

I agree.

Aye thats true, sort of switching to 4-3-3 on attack (tu)