The under-rated or forgotten

Bobby

looking back at last season and our squad, i think we have quite a few exciting additions from under-used/off form/injured players from last season.

KT is the obvious one however also we have -

Stevie Smith - did well just to play again, if he gets his old form back he will be a Star.

Beasley - hardly used, weak in SPL (and i hate him playing SPL games) - could cut up some CL teams tho on his day.

Fleck - wee man settled in then bottomed out - as they all do - now established first team squad and should settle into form.

Naismith - poor in recent times, but a star in the making if he gets his fingure out

Gow - outside chance - plenty of ability.

We DONT need players, we have enough for SPL and a dig at the CL, we just need form and commitment - we actually have a very good squad if players.

We have a reasonable squad but it is lacking in defensive cover and who knows how some of these recovering players and fringe players are going to do. Will the fringe and younger players get a chance anyway? Hopefully all will be good, but lets just wait and see.

we also have Aaron, plus all the reserve lads who are ready and waiting,

if anything we need a CB for cover, but other than that Im more than happy with the current crop of players.

Still think we need more defensive cover, apart from that I don't think we really need any new players even though I would move on Stevie Smith and hopefully Adam.

agree except re Smith - the lad was pure AMAZING before injury - would have took him over hutton at his prime all day long.

he thought his career was over, and now hes trying to find his feet again.

rather we give him the chance to get back that form, rather than sell for 1m or less. 50/50 bet, but i think he will show himself back to business this year.

There's no doubt we still needing improvements, unless the younger fringe players last season have improved. Aaron, fleck, Naismith are those players.

Smith was right when he said our squad was too big.

Guys like Stevie Smith, Broadfoot, Fleck, Aaron and Naismith will do a job when called upon.

Beasley, Adam and McCulloch are a total waste of space and should be sold immediatley. Don't think Gow will get a chance. No idea what's happened ther

yeh i would say were under-rating our team. a couple of seasons ago when we reached the UEFA cup final and threw away the league near the closing stages we should have won the league and now the celtic fans are going on about how they strenghtened but we added a good ammount of players to the squad and since then celtic have sold more players than bought and now they think they will win the league by christmas just because the beat no style tottenham

We DONT need players

Yes we do!

Totally agree. Who ever says we dont obviously didnt see us struggle through most games last season

you obviously didnt see us winning the league while missing valuable players through injury