FIFA 10 Data Editors.

ScottBF2

im a reviewer so you bettar listen to my things :@

No :rolleyes:

+ You seen Novo on this? Looks like an arab :pipe:

Aye man :lol: but boyd looks like a sex offender why not just keep what he looked like last year <cr> and wee davis and papac i think look the best for us :)

Whos the guy that changes it all for Rangers?

Doesn't seem to have a clue

Can't stand the guy mate, I'm Rshearer on the board btw.

Look at my edits of Thomson, Whittaker and McGregor and then look at what they are using, its a joke!

Im also an editor for Accies and Celtic (I like to make sure it looks like Boruc and co when im hammering them :P)

I would be up for creating a thread for Rangers over there where we could voice our views on this. I've made a thread for the same reason with Accies and I'm now getting things done :)

PM me if your up for it.

I'm a reviewer.

For all the editors, make sure that the players look right and the stats are correct! Go look at Boyd. :/

I think everyone here probably is only a reviewer and not an editor, if we do have an editor here then we could get Rangers seriously sorted :)

I'm a reviewer.

For all the editors, make sure that the players look right and the stats are correct! Go look at Boyd. :/

I think everyone here probably is only a reviewer and not an editor, if we do have an editor here then we could get Rangers seriously sorted :)

I'd be up for that. (tu)