Fans dedication

Tumshie

My dad was at the Weidenbruck game last night. Was speaking to a guy who has only missed two games (including pre-season friendlies) in 33 YEARS.

I thought I was doing well with my season ticket, away games and the odd European away game. The dedication of some of our fans should be recognised by the club rather than focus on negative headlines that the media seem intent to write

My dad was at the Weidenbruck game last night. Was speaking to a guy who has only missed two games (including pre-season friendlies) in 33 YEARS.

I thought I was doing well with my season ticket, away games and the odd European away game. The dedication of some of our fans should be recognised by the club rather than focus on negative headlines that the media seem intent to write

There was a time when i didn't miss a game home or away in Scotland or abroad from 1980 to 1990 but since i've not missed a home game in Europe or domestically but with a wife and family i can't afford the trips to Europe and alot of away games now...which i still miss.

There are guys i know who haven't missed games in 40 years ...some even more

must have been wee monty from nithsdale as him and the late gary lynch always made these pre season trips before the proper football starts

i wish i could afford to get to every game. They must have to sacrifice a lot to follow like that and my hat goes off to them.

Wish the fans that leave at 75 minutes would offer a bit more. Maybe even just 15 minutes more.

Some supporters dedication to the cause is unreal, christ knows what their wives think about it all :D If I had the money I'd love to follow follow the bears everywhere but until I win the lottery it's a case of getting to as many as possible.

Thas pretty amazing..but how does the guy make his work...???

He uses basically all his holidays on going to these pre season trips then european trips it may be a half day here and a hlaf day there and basically into the country, watch the game, and back out.

I wouldnt do it but it is his thing.

There is so many true blue's out there, I very rarely miss a game anywhere but I know a few guys that never miss any games and I take my hat off to them, they are doing what I dream to do.

If I had 2 weeks more holiday a year I would be sound for every game but that's what fucks me for pre season tours.

Does this guy run an east end supporters bus? If he does, he doesn't work and the guy really is dedicated to the cause. One of my mates hasn't missed a game since a 2-2 draw at Easter Road in 1996 and I thought I was doing well not missing a game is nearly two years.

Good luck to fans that have money and are able to do so, but there is lots of fans who are now priced out of football.

Absolutely.. I think we should take a look at the German teams. They have much larger stadiums but the prices are much much lower than here. Surely we would get 80,000 at games if the tickets were priced like our German brothers

I thought I was doing well with My season Ticket and some away games. I would like to go to more away games and an away European Game.

There was a time when i didn't miss a game home or away in Scotland or abroad from 1980 to 1990 but since i've not missed a home game in Europe or domestically but with a wife and family i can't afford the trips to Europe and alot of away games now...which i still miss.

There are guys i know who haven't missed games in 40 years ...some even more

Gary Lynch used to sit behind me in copland rear

What a racket the guy made but always made u laugh

He even nearled battled a guy in front of me at the lyon home game :P

Was funny as hell :)

I would say hes talking shite doesn't he have a job?

what you talking about a job dosent stop you from following rangers

most folk get 25+ days holiday a year which is more than enough to attend all gers games outside the united kingdom

and i know of 1 guy who attends all pre season games no matter where they are and he dosent talk shite(well not when hes sober)

My Rangers heroes are not players officials or high heid yins, its the fans. Such as Margaret Ferguson from Falkirk who at christmas 1970 went to Colin Steins house in Livingston to give him a doll she had made for his new born daughter. Margaret died on stairway 13 a wek later . I salute margaret Ferguson she is a personification of the Spirit of Rangers. :praise:

My Rangers heroes are not players officials or high heid yins, its the fans. Such as Margaret Ferguson from Falkirk who at christmas 1970 went to Colin Steins house in Livingston to give him a doll she had made for his new born daughter. Margaret died on stairway 13 a wek later . I salute margaret Ferguson she is a personification of the Spirit of Rangers. :praise:

Very very sad story, first time I have heard this.

Very very sad story, first time I have heard this.

(tu)

Thats sad and sorry to hear that. :(

i wish i could afford to get to every game. They must have to sacrifice a lot to follow like that and my hat goes off to them.

Wish the fans that leave at 75 minutes would offer a bit more. Maybe even just 15 minutes more.

I hate it when people leave early but it happens every where sometimes people have plans and have to leave but I say never leave if the game is still in the balance andf the team needs your support. :gerbad: