Amazin one day they were the wembley wizards . . .

Dynamo fans wi a Union flag in their end.......go on the Russians :clap:

Aye and did u here the ragin commontator the irish loving wanker. "the reason the Celtic fans are Booing is because the russians are involved in a bit of kidology by holding up a unionjack that would annoy anyone in scotland"

Aye a heard the prick...........Republican radio clyde with PETER THE PROVO MARTIN and ANDY IRA WALKER.pair a wankers they are

Go on Dynamo

Someone should write in why would that annoy u You Live in Brittain/scotland scotland is in the unionjack Prickface.

and now there going on about how much scotland hasn't got any money. Excuse Are Coming Out Already And it's only Half Time.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really is aw the sweeter as Highland Bear said knowing were in the group stages ,

Mayb all the tims need is a stiff drink ,Possibly a white RUSSIAN

Ma jokes suck baws dont they lol

Dynamo fans wi a Union flag in their end.......go on the Russians :clap:

Aye and did u here the ragin commontator the irish loving wanker. "the reason the Celtic fans are Booing is because the russians are involved in a bit of kidology by holding up a unionjack that would annoy anyone in scotland"

then he went on to say. if anyone showed another falg in Russia they would be sent to the mines. he was nearly Greeting.

I would shoot that fucking commentator, thats a fucking disgrace saying that, what a thick cunt

To really piss them off channel 67 has apparently crashed and none of them can watch it....what a fine evening this is turning into......

Its fine (on sopcast) for me.

To really piss them off channel 67 has apparently crashed and none of them can watch it....what a fine evening this is turning into......

Boab for your amusement

I'm also a long-time subscriber and can't even get into the Celtic FC website, let alone see the match.

But the last people I'd blame are new subscribers. Celtic SHOULD have been aware of the demand and SHOULD have known it's servers wouldn't hold up.

For that reason, I'm out. I'm going to cancel my subscription and send a complaint to Celtic Park. Greed on their part has caused this fiasco.

Loads of posts like this all over filthland..... :D

I would have said 2-0 for the scum. Dynamo just cruising now though.. no need to them to do anything else. If possible, Donati has become worse.. and FortunEH? Bit of a joke.

I would have said 2-0 for the scum. Dynamo just cruising now though.. no need to them to do anything else. If possible, Donati has become worse.. and FortunEH? Bit of a joke.

he's missed 2 real sitters, he looks a great signing lol

Boab for your amusement

I'm also a long-time subscriber and can't even get into the Celtic FC website, let alone see the match.

But the last people I'd blame are new subscribers. Celtic SHOULD have been aware of the demand and SHOULD have known it's servers wouldn't hold up.

For that reason, I'm out. I'm going to cancel my subscription and send a complaint to Celtic Park. Greed on their part has caused this fiasco.

Loads of posts like this all over filthland..... :D

:lol: