Scumbag Peter Martin

Came in from work after the scum game had kicked off and wanted to know the result so tuned in to hear they were losing 1-0.

Thought i would continue listening since the jolly craicsters had been silenced.

Pedro goes on to say during his commentary that the russian fans have produced a 'Union Jack' to annoy the Celtic fans;it's as if he forgot he was working for a second as he makes it even worse by saying 'that would offend anyone in Scotland'. SCUMBAG of the highest order!

'that would offend anyone in Scotland'.

did he actually say that??

100%, then Keevins more or less changes the topic by saying 'the Celtic fans have more to worry about' in reference to the result.

Just got informed the unfurled a Union Jack and startind singing "RANGERS, RANGERS".

So the tims replied by singing "SPARTAK, SPARTAK". A Moscow fan lost the head and got threw out.

I was listenin after the game to the phone-in and not really to my surprise Kaunas was brought up more than once

"Moscow are 10x the team Kaunas were" - Hugh Keevins

I was listenin after the game to the phone-in and not really to my surprise Kaunas was brought up more than once

Aye but are Celtic not 10x the team we are? :rolleyes:

get it right up them

I would actually write in and complain about that line

Just got informed the unfurled a Union Jack and startind singing "RANGERS, RANGERS".

So the tims replied by singing "SPARTAK, SPARTAK". A Moscow fan lost the head and got threw out.

that's a lie.

Timmy did not sing.

I'm sure a few of them would have had Rangers tops on too. I was in Glasgow on Sunday and directed a crowd of 8 Russian looking guys to the Rangers Shop.

Peter Martin is terrible. I don't believe anyone can listen to that cunt. He screeches like a little girl and sometimes sounds like he is forcing it too keep up appearances.

As for Keevins, all he does is slate Scottish Football and all its teams - I really can't figure out why he is the voice of a Scottish Football Phone-In.

'that would offend anyone in Scotland'.

did he actually say that??

Shows you the sort of lowlife company he keeps. I only ever listen to clyde when septic loose because you can hear the pain in their timmy little voices :pipe:

Yeah, well it often seems as if you care more about Celtic than Rangers :ph34r:

... and what about Artmedia?

Touche Thermo. (tu)

I read a thread on FF saying the flag was confiscated by the police,yes that's right a British flag confiscated by a British police force in a British stadium on British soil surround by tri-coulours yet the union jack was the flag that was confiscated - fcuked up or what :anguish: