Your favourite players ever?

Giuseppe Signori his 1 step penalties were outstanding thats what i remember from watching football italia and had a lazio top back in the day.

Also Le Tissier, Fowler, Hagi, Weah, Overmars, Romario, Klinsmann, Papin, Maldini, Suker, Boban, Savecavic (apologies for the spelling but remember his goal in the 94 cl final), Prosinecki, Stoichekov and Sammer.

At rangers - laudrup gaza mcoist gough albertz novo

Other favourites - zidane, maldini, bergkamp, scholes, giggs, cantona, so many to name!

favourite player at moment is iniesta, i think he's a god like genius on the pitch, incredible how such a small guy can control a midfield like he does, just unbelievable!

fav player of all times probably ronaldinho, alot of people didnt like him and were quick to write him off but he was just sensational in his prime, the passes he would spot and the things he would pull off were just mind blowing, the thing i loved most about him is he always had a smile on his face and looked like he was there to enjoy himself which is exactly what the beautiful game should be all about