john fleck ?

gordonrfc

i see a pattern forming, throw your toys out the pram you get walters attention and a game, aaron should have been on way before him and way before lafferty.

great result though, just reminds me of rangers vs porto with big sotti netting the winner with the last kick of the game.

I'd like to see him get a few more games this season too. He gave the ball away a lot tonight though.

yeah he looked quite nervous i thought. but i would like 2 c him getting a few games here n there BUT only if he's going to be played in his correct position

Don't let this out of here, but I've heard from a very reputable source he's a bit of a hothead.

Fact is ra Gers relocated him and his family to prevent him from messing aboot, so a few concerns surround him any way but the wee guy's got talent.

Why spend all that time and effort to sell him on cheap, lets gae thge guy a chance to mature and prove what he is capable of

Would he better out on loan? ;)

Just like any fringe player, he needs a run of games and support from the fans and players alike.

He does get support from the fans & Players.

All i meant is that, don't let us get on his back if he doesn't play a blinder every time he gets the chance like we tend to do with others. But he does need regular games IMHO

His passing was pretty gash tonight. There was one breakaway we had and he should have played in Lafferty but chose to hog the ball and hit a woeful shot. Definetely needs more game time

I wouldn't have passed to Lafferty either after his performance.

He would have turned and played it 20 yards back to Papac.