*** Live Football Thread 10/11 ***

Boab

We'll see how they perform against a pretty strong Turk lineup. I still have lots of questions about the defense.

Once the WC starts it will click again, Algeria are dodgy. 2nd place in the group is in the bag (tu)

I don't see it happening for USA. I wouldn't be surprised if they got a good result and performance against England but lose to Slovenia and Algeria.

Spector's shite too. :anguish: Is there no other right backs?

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We'll see how they perform against a pretty strong Turk lineup. I still have lots of questions about the defense.

Once the WC starts it will click again, Algeria are dodgy. 2nd place in the group is in the bag (tu)

I don't see it happening for USA. I wouldn't be surprised if they got a good result and performance against England but lose to Slovenia and Algeria.

Cherundolo, but he's pretty average to

Hmm, maybe America could do okay at the World Cup. :pipe:

I don't know if the second half was better because America started playing or Turkey got tired but it was much better. Findley could be a good player if he didn't try to do too much.

David James, Glen Johnson, John Terry, Rio Ferdinand, Ashley Cole, Theo Walcott, Tom Huddlestone, Frank Lampard, Aaron Lennon, Wayne Rooney, Darren Bent.

Cherundolo, but he's pretty average to

Why does Marvell Wynne not get a game?

He's a bit ropey defensivly, but his pace is incredible and I think thy would be a real asset for the state when they come up against the big teams.

Hope Bent has a good game today, really think he deserves to make the final 23

He should go, IMO, but I think even if he scores today a hat-trick he won't do.