*** Live Football Thread 10/11 ***

Boab

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How much do you think Daniele De Rossi would cost to buy, and would he ever leave Roma?

Can't believe he's still only just 26.

At least double what Aquilani cost Liverpool! He'll never leave Roma though.

Absolutely detest De Rossi, his elbow against McBride at the WC was atrocious

Didn't think he would, Totti's replacement as captain.

How much was Alberto Aquilani?

He's a player I have not seen enough of over the years.

£20 million mate.

How much do you think Daniele De Rossi would cost to buy, and would he ever leave Roma?

Not going anywhere. The Sensi's have said that every player is available for sale bar Totti and de Rossi. Plus, even if they had a bid accepted by anyone, he'd never go. He's committed to taking over as bandiera once Il Capitano retires.

Love players like that!

I've not seen that much of him but, Angelo Palombo is another player I really like. His attitude, commitment, ability, strength, passion, and presence is top notch. Do you think Sampdoria would swap him for Kevin Thomson or Pedro Mendes :craphead:

Not going anywhere. The Sensi's have said that every player is available for sale bar Totti and de Rossi. Plus, even if they had a bid accepted by anyone, he'd never go. He's committed to taking over as bandiera once Il Capitano retires.

Love players like that!

I've not seen that much of him but, Angelo Palombo is another player I really like. His attitude, commitment, ability, strength, passion, and presence is top notch. Do you think Sampdoria would swap him for Kevin Thomson or Pedro Mendes :craphead:

Class act. Been a fan of his for a few years now

Thing I love about players like de Rossi and Palombo is that they have the commitment, work ethic etc... but they have the technical ability to go with it. Donkeys like Big Lee can barely pass a ball 10 yards :anguish:

Belgium 2 - 0 Turkey

Advocaat's first game in charge and we get to see a Belgian side that wants to win and play together very well (especially the first half).

Long may it continue.

Dick Advocaat has quality at his disposal, let's see what he does with it. He could potentially make them a top class team!