*** Live Football Thread 10/11 ***

Boab

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Liverrrrrrrrrrpoooooooooolllllllllllllll yes sir the 2 biggest greatest teams of the world what the old derby are you talking about guys MU- Liver is the best derby of the best teams worldwide come on Arsenalllllllllllllllll beat the shit :sherlock::sherlock::craphead::craphead::craphead::happy:

Manchester United were absoutely pish today - I hate Liverpool, thankfully they have no chance of winning the Premiership.

Good to see Manchester City draw aswell, they are pish - Mark Hughes is a clown.

:anguish: at Fergie moaning at the penalty call and that Carra should have got a straight red. That's not like him :rolleyes:

Fergie controversial as usual. However in fairness he did admit that Liverpool were the better team and deserved their win.

On another note my Mrs is working 12-9pm today and I am now on my fourth game of the day with Almeria vs Valencia and an impending 5th with Barca vs Zaragoza at 8pm. Thank you sky sports for keeping me entertained on a Sunday!

Almeria's keeper just got a straight red for chopping down Pablo!

:anguish: at Fergie moaning at the penalty call and that Carra should have got a straight red. That's not like him :rolleyes:

Fergie controversial as usual. However in fairness he did admit that Liverpool were the better team and deserved their win.

On another note my Mrs is working 12-9pm today and I am now on my fourth game of the day with Almeria vs Valencia and an impending 5th with Barca vs Zaragoza at 8pm. Thank you sky sports for keeping me entertained on a Sunday!

Almeria's keeper just got a straight red for chopping down Pablo!

Same man :lol:

I'm on my 3rd though. 4th will be the Barca game. Wish I could have watched the Hamburg thriller though.