• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Live Football Thread is about 5 places below this. :P

Missed the goal, always seem to forget the Russians play earlier. :(

Alright alright I couldnt be bothered looking for it lol. It was that Krasic, if thats how you spell his name, long haired guy. Can put money on the fact he wont be playing with CSKA next season. What I have seen of him he looks a real talent.

Fantastic talent. He almost reminds me of a hybrid of Brian Laudrup and Pavel Nedved.

There have been rumours that Milan have already agreed a deal to sign him next Summer.

However he's been impressive in this Campaign so expect him to be linked with Premiership sides now :rolleyes:

The Live Football Thread is about 5 places below this. :P

Missed the goal, always seem to forget the Russians play earlier. :(

Alright alright I couldnt be bothered looking for it lol. It was that Krasic, if thats how you spell his name, long haired guy. Can put money on the fact he wont be playing with CSKA next season. What I have seen of him he looks a real talent.

Fantastic talent. He almost reminds me of a hybrid of Brian Laudrup and Pavel Nedved.

There have been rumours that Milan have already agreed a deal to sign him next Summer.

However he's been impressive in this Campaign so expect him to be linked with Premiership sides now :rolleyes:

Yeah ive seen this guy a few times now... he looks the part.

Pacey and very direct with ability to back it.

Scotland went 1 up then 1 minute later the big ginger CB for Scotland had a fucking howler :anguish: 1-1 now

The 14 Year old tim Feruz looks a good player

That the lad fae celtc?

Scotland went 1 up then 1 minute later the big ginger CB for Scotland had a fucking howler :anguish: 1-1 now

The 14 Year old tim Feruz looks a good player

That the lad fae celtc?

Aye a didny word that very well

The 14 year old who plays with the tims, Feruz looks a quality wee player

cska is shit in comparison with the one and only DYNAMO Moscow f.c. we are the best you shoudn't have mentioned this shit in the separate topic they didn't deserve it as well as spartak and thenit