*** Live Football Thread 10/11 ***

Boab

Liverpool side looks quality, although Torres and Stevie G not 100%.

Quality bar Glen Johnson who overall, has been awful this season, along with Carragher, Insua, Lucas, and Kuyt. Bit early to judge Aquilani, Benayoun has been a hit or a miss, and Gerrard and Torres have been injured, and very poor by their standards. The only consistant player has been Pepe Reina.

Poor squad for the money (£229m in total) Rafa Benitez has spent, and look at their bench; Cavalieri, Aurelio, Kyrgiakos, Babel, Ngog, Spearing, Skrtel.

On paper it looks good, and some of those comments are harsh. Johnson and Kuyt haven't had bad seasons so far.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Liverpool side looks quality, although Torres and Stevie G not 100%.

Quality bar Glen Johnson who overall, has been awful this season, along with Carragher, Insua, Lucas, and Kuyt. Bit early to judge Aquilani, Benayoun has been a hit or a miss, and Gerrard and Torres have been injured, and very poor by their standards. The only consistant player has been Pepe Reina.

Poor squad for the money (£229m in total) Rafa Benitez has spent, and look at their bench; Cavalieri, Aurelio, Kyrgiakos, Babel, Ngog, Spearing, Skrtel.

On paper it looks good, and some of those comments are harsh. Johnson and Kuyt haven't had bad seasons so far.

Got a mate who is a ST holder at Anfield and he has been slating Johnson all season. From what I have seen of him, he's been poor. Not offering much going forward, and poor defensively. His positioning has been woeful, and his distribution very sloppy, and he get's caught out when defending a crossed ball. Has struggled with injuries, and look's a confidence player. He's obviously better than Whittaker, but the similarities are there!

As for Kuyt, he'll run all day, and do the donley work, but he's not good enough, and his form has been nowhere near that of last season.

Insua is pish, and Carragher is finished, has been for a long time. His distribution is worse than David Weir's!

Shite game, Liverpool are jammy bastards. I hope they don't make the top 4, and miss out on the Champions League. Bar Reina, Agger, Gerrard, Mascherano and Torres, they are absolutely brutal!

Another Liverpool game, another bore-fest. They are one of the worst teams to watch, and they seem to be on the tv all the time.

Shite game, Liverpool are jammy bastards. I hope they don't make the top 4, and miss out on the Champions League. Bar Reina, Agger, Gerrard, Mascherano and Torres, they are absolutely brutal!

Another Liverpool game, another bore-fest. They are one of the worst teams to watch, and they seem to be on the tv all the time.

Quite possibly the worst match I've watched this season, but I enjoyed seeing O'Neils face when Torres scored

+ I've generally started to hate Villas painful to watch defensive style so was glad to see them lose.

Quite possibly the worst match I've watched this season, but I enjoyed seeing O'Neils face when Torres scored

+ I've generally started to hate Villas painful to watch defensive style so was glad to see them lose.

I've watched a lot of shit matches this year, mainly in the EPL, and a lot of the time, it has involved Liverpool!

Simply not the league it's made out to be.

Too true (tu)