If you won the lottery

Kaiser52

If you were to win say 50 - 60 million quid, would you invest ( give ) any to Rangers for players, wages, reduce debt type thing?

I dont think I would unless it was guarenteed that murray would sell to the first bidder?

I would contribute to the club in some way but make sure it would be guaranteed to be spent on what i wanted it to be. Would never own the club as i dont have the business mind to run a football club...

I would buy Sellick and shut them down, fuck the money what a larf we would have ehh

Imagine winning the euro millions, £100Million, what would be more tempting, investing in rangers or buying celtic and closing them down :craphead:

if i was investing 20/30million in them i would want a big enough share that sdm/next owner had to listen to the opinions of fans like myself.ok i know its now a business to make money but that dont mean it has to ignore the fans wishes.and my first shout would be to get stuck into the press for the negative shite they give us

I would buy Sellick and shut them down, fuck the money what a larf we would have ehh

Imagine winning the euro millions, £100Million, what would be more tempting, investing in rangers or buying celtic and closing them down :craphead:

I'd also think about buying Celtic, make myself manager and pick the first 11 from the guys in here, in 4 years time they'd be in the 3rd division where they belong :gerbad:

I'd also think about buying Celtic, make myself manager and pick the first 11 from the guys in here, in 4 years time they'd be in the 3rd division where they belong :gerbad:

Effing marvelous idea, going to start playing euro millions, so watch this space.

The demise of the Tim is within touching distance

Wouldn't get relegated with me in the team. I'm too good.